Sunday, October 29, 2017

Let's Talk Over Tea! +Shall We Date? +Voltage Inc

Hello! Welcome back to another post! This post will more or less likely be a discussion post. Now if you read the title then you know that it's going to be about Shall We Date? and Voltage inc. Honestly depending on how this goes and how I feel about this in the end, then I might actually make more discussions posts. Those posts could also end up varying between a certain game, company, drama cd, or sections and/or otome genres. Now I probably made a post about some of those things but this will help me improve and deeper discuss my opinion or something like that of the matter. Also since as you can tell from the posts where I put everything in one post then that post is either really long or it's not as descriptive or as good and I could've made it. Since I always make it short by saying something as interesting. So I feel like this is the better thing to do with quick announcements at the beginning as always.

Let's get on with the discussion! Now I first started off with otome apps on my IPad so it naturally felt right to start off with otome app companies. Though none of these two were my first company. It was Cybird but it was only one game back then and after that one I game I found Shall We Date? so I guess say whatever you want about it then. I wanted to talk about these two first though since I'm having quite mixed feelings with them recently. Now I'm more of a Shall We Date? person to begin with so I always kinda was more hyped for NTT Solmare then Voltage inc in a way. Though recently I haven't been really hyped for them. I don't know when it started but probably ever since Shall We Date?'s "Modern Cinderella". (Or that is probably when it really came crashing down.) Now people do love that game but I just feel like they aren't really like their used to anymore.

Like I loved NTT Solmare and the Shall We Date? series because they were always different from most other otome companies and everything. But ever since "We The Girls+" became more and more it just made me feel like maybe NTT Solmare lost their way a long time ago? Now of course this is how I feel so people could disagree with me. But I don't really see a lot of people liking the new games coming out. (Mostly before they come out.) Not only that but lately their last few paid games haven't been all that great also. Like heck. Maybe I've been feeling like this since their "Moe Ninja Girls!" though that is really unlikely, but you never really know. Though I just honestly feel like NTT Solmare lost their way a bit. Though Voltage inc seems the same more or less. So there is at least some normality in all this. The only thing that is really shaken with me when it comes to Voltage inc is their upcoming app. The app where all the games will be in all one app.

Now I talked about this some in another post but I really don't like it. Now the standalone apps will still work but they won't be updating them. Not only that but I feel it being a pain to go and transfer all my data to that one app. Though I will admit that I am actually kinda excited for the two new games coming out with/in it. Another thing that actually has upset me with Voltage is actually also the removal of "Seduced in the Sleepless City" and "Pirates in Love", though it's mostly just Seduced that I'm sad about. (Especially since they made a brand new "Pirates in Love" and also since I haven't played any of them at all yet.) Now of course I also understand why, but it I couldn't help but shed a few tears for Seduced though. Out of all of Voltage's games that one is probably one that I held most closest to my heart.

Though there is nothing I can really do. But Voltage inc doesn't nearly hurt me as much as Shall We Date? is right now at the moment and so thus, I conclude this discussion. Now sometimes if I feel like I still need to continue talking about a topic or revisit it or something then I will make another part to it. And the next part would come out the next week. (Unlike most post's part two's, haha.) Also if you like for me to talk about something certain (or state my own opinion on it) then just comment down below and I'll make sure to make a post about it depending on what is requested. Though I think that this for sure concludes this post. So I'll talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shall We Date? Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ShallWeDate.NTTSolmare

Voltage inc. Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/VoltageVisualRomanceAppsNOVEL

No comments:

Post a Comment