Sunday, October 15, 2017

Time To See The Different Types! +Otome Game's Ports/Systems

Hello! Welcome back to another post! Now before I get into what the main point of this blog is about I have to mention a few things! One of them is that "Bad Apple Wars" just came out on the 13th! Also, apparently Voltage inc is coming out with a new app! It's apparently this app where all the games are into this one app. (Like the LoveStruck app that Voltage USA has.) So that is getting translated it seems and they may or may not take away the stand alone apps. Though it is highly likely. Honestly, I kinda don't really enjoy things like that. Like LoveStruck and things that makes them all into one thing. I understand it when it comes to saving or having less storage and such, but it kinda doesn't make the game feel special or unique anymore to me. Though again who knows what they are going to do with it. Though apparently there is also a game in there that people are interested in. (I didn't really look into it, but it has something to do with fantasy I think, so I'm interested in it.)

Though now let's get to the main point of this post! (Which might end up being a part two, but I'm horrible and doing part two's. Like I never do them. It's a bad habit that I need to stop. I need to finish so many running idea's I did in the past, but it just keeps piling up. Like I even feel like last week's post could end up with a part two. (That is way more organized and better instead of a mess and yeah.)) Different otome game ports/systems! This is today's main point! I'm only going to talk about the ones I see talked about most and such, but please comment down below if you feel a need to voice out other ones!

The first one I'll be talking about is PC's. I would talk about phones/IPads first since I started with apps first, but... I'l do PC's first! I would like to say that this one actually tends to be a more popular one. This is the only platform where I actually play otome games at night on. Probably since I always and only use my computer during the nighttime since it is more secluded and quiet. Or else though I do all other ones during the day.

The next one (and last one for this post, so be ready for that never coming part two) is Phones/IPads/Tablets. I actually started otome gaming through apps on these systems. So I always feel a little nostalgic sometimes when I look through old games or start a new one. I always enjoy playing otome games like this a little more probably since I started on this platform and have multiple happy memories with it. Of course some sad ones too but mostly good ones! Now though if I had to put this in a place of popularity then most definitely the most popular. I always see people talking about app otome games more then other ones. Though of course it doesn't really surprise me.

Well... I shall end this post here for now! Honestly people can actually yell at me to finish up some posts. Like for real. Comment down which ones below and I'll work on em'! Or else for now I'll talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bad Apple Wars" Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Bad-Apple-Wars-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B075F7XY3C

Voltage Inc. Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/VoltageVisualRomanceAppsNOVEL

No comments:

Post a Comment