Sunday, October 1, 2017

Let's Add Some More Icing! +Lotte's Forest ~The Tale Of Love~ +Golden Hour

Hello! Welcome back to another post! The first thing I'm going to be talking about in this post is about Abracadabra Inc's new upcoming otome game called "Lotte's Forest ~The Tale of Love~". It's fairytaled themed and there are routes for The Frog Prince. Puss in Boots, Beauty & The Beast, and an Wizard. Here is the plot/summary (with the link to source down below like always):

Once upon a time, there was a girl named Mel.

She loved books, and one night she came across an extraordinary tome, completely covered in black ink. She took the book in her hands, and was forced to face unfathomable consequences--

The girl was about to close the strange book, when a dazzling light came flowing out of it.

Mel closed her eyes, and when she opened them again she found herself in an unfamiliar place.

There she met a young man, a cat and a beast. They all called her "Princess", but who were they?
(END)

Honestly when I first saw this my first thought was that I was going to enjoy this a lot due to it's fairytale theme. I also really love it's art style! I think it goes really well with it's theme as well! Though something that throws me off is romancing two animals (the cat bothering me the most, and I understand the beast one so I'm not really bothered by it). Honestly I'm really hyped for this game! Though I'm also a person who naturally loves this theme as well though. Before I move onto the next thing, I will say that this game is going to be coming out October 18th of this month/year!

Now the next thing I'm going to talk about is an indie otome game called "Golden Hour" which is being made by a group called Matchaa Studio. (Which is an indie game development team.) This is going to be a free to play mobile game. Though before I talk to much here is the summary/plot (with links down below):

A young woman transfers into a new school in her mother’s distant hometown just as the term is nearing its close. She finds herself caught up in the a whirlwind of activity leading up the school’s annual Festival of Lights.

Amidst a tangle of friendships, rivalries, courtships and conflicts she comes to learn their dreams, joys, fears, and foibles of those close to her—and must confront her own, as well . Will her choices lead them to a new light? Or sink them deeper into the dark?
(END)

I'm not going to lie that I actually forgot about this find. I saw it on my twitter feed and checked out the website and favorite it, then totally forgot about it until right before I started this post. (Mostly due to the fact that I had no idea what the link was until I clicked it and realized what it was.) It's not like I forgot about it on purpose though. I'm actually really intrigued with this game as well. I've just been busy/occupied/attracted to my many other fandoms that I'm into. Though this is one I'm looking forward to as well! They also seem to have quite a lot of information out about it as well! So there is enough things to make it grab your attention and get hyped about for it!

I think I shall end this post here. If you want to add more or say something, then just comment down below! Or else I'll talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Link to "Lotte's Forest ~The Tale of Love~" Summary/Plot: https://www.facebook.com/animatetimesen/photos/a.554658734719021.1073741828.513171868867708/772749216243304/?type=3&theater

Abracadabra Inc's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/animatetimesen/

Link to "Golden Hour" Summary/Plot (Also other introduction information): http://matchaastudio.tumblr.com/post/165761094859/indie-otome-game-golden-hour

Matchaa Studio Tumblr: http://matchaastudio.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment