Sunday, September 24, 2017

Finished Sweet! +V's Route

Hello! Welcome back to another post! With this post I'll be talking about V's route again. I just finished his route yesterday. Though like in my last post I'll try to make it have no spoilers. Though I mean it when I say try, so proceed with caution! Honestly I'm going to start off saying that I actually got V's Normal Ending. I was so disappointed in myself. I still a little sadness in me from it. Not only that but I have no motivation what so ever to redo his route. I may redo it once I have a long vacation even though I think that's bad to do since a lot of the things I probably messed up or missed out on will probably end up being redone. Though, right now I just want to catch up with sleep and get some rest. I do think that one of the reasons that I got his normal ending was because I was so soft hearted towards Saeran/Ray.

Like I remember that during the first four days of starting Another Story I always leveled up with Saeran when I talked to him. It would of course only be when I talked to him or else I tried to level up for V, but I really love Saeran a bit more than V. So I was disappointed when V's route came out first instead of Saeran's. I know that I also talked about it in my last post and I still think that it makes sense to start off with V to get a better understanding but... How could they have Saeran there also. I can't refuse him all the time. I don't want to disappoint or hurt him. So I think that loving Saeran really hurt the love meter for V for me. Not only that but on the 10th day I cried like I've never cried before. Due to what happened to Saeran also. Honestly I just really want a Saeran route. Like the sadness and disappointment I have for getting V's normal ending doesn't even match up to how sad and hurt I feel over what happened to Saeran.

Though I also have to say that I also did felt sadness towards Rika also. Like I really wanted to help her and such and try to lead her towards a better path full of love and such also, though of course in a better way. But no. Cheritz had to do the same thing to Rika that they did to Saeran. Though there were hints of Rika being a love interest so I hope she ends up having a route also! (Same with Vanderwood!) I think I've stated once before, though I'll state it just in case. But I've never hated her. Or felt ill about her in anyway. I just believe that she needs proper help. Something that will truly make her better. I think I'll end this post here. If you want to add on or say something then comment down below! Or else I'll talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mystic Messenger" ITunes/App Store/IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mystic-messenger/id1116027365?mt=8

"Mystic Messenger" Google Play/Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Cheritz.MysticMessenger&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment