Sunday, September 17, 2017

Old Sweet, New Decorations! +Mystic Messenger V's Route

Hello! Welcome back to another post! With this post I'll be basically talking about "Mystic Messenger"s V route. Though no need to worry I'll try to make it as spoiler free as I can. (Hint I said try so, still read with caution.) V's route came out on September 8th for Android users, but September 12th for IOS users. I'm currently on the 5th day of V's route. Now since I want this to be as spoiler free as possible, I'll just say how I've been feeling about it so far. Though I do want to point out that there actually tends to be a lot more visual novel modes, so far. (That I could tell and remember.) I will admit that I already feel like crying. Not only that but there tended to be a lot of things going down on the 4th day's night. (Though it's the 4th day so you kinda have to expect it, since it's the split off and such.) 

I have thoroughly been enjoying it though so far. I'll probably enjoy it as I keep playing. Though a part of me kinda wanted to have Unknown's route first. Though it makes since for V's to be first if you think about it. (Though it doesn't make it any less harder to reject Unknown...) I actually think that Unknown's route will also take place in the 'Another Story' section. Because of a few things actually. One - In 'Another Story' section you can get hearts with Unknown. Two - You don't start off in V's route right away, you have to wait til the 4th day like always. Though it also couldn't really mean anything sense that's like the prologue or such anyways, so this one could be completely wrong and such. But due to number one I'm guessing that's why and such. Not only that but it seems perfect for them to do that as such for people who've played it and such. Also since it's titled 'Another Story'.

I'm curious though on how Unknown's route will be though, especially if it is in 'Another Story'. (In the end though I still can't help but to love Unknown, no matter what he does. He is one of the most precious characters ever and I hate to see him hurt or in pain. Though sadly I have to harden my heart for him. But my heart always refuses...) Anyways! I think this shall be all for this post! Please if you have anything you want to talk about or add onto this V, "Mystic Messenger", Unknown Rant, then please comment down below! Or else talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Note: 'Another Story'/V's route -at the moment of that section- does require 300 Hourglasses to be unlocked!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment