Sunday, September 3, 2017

Let's Be Outside Today! +Bad Apple Wars +Signed and Sealed With a Kiss

Hello! Welcome back to another post! The first thing I'm going to talk about is "Bad Apple Wars". This game is now planning on being released October 13th. Also that the limited edition is a GameStop exclusive. I'll put the summary down here then move onto something, since I already talked about this in another post. Summary/Plot (With the source being down below like always!):

"The heroine, who was caught in an accident on the first day that she was to enter high school, suddenly found herself on the premises of an unknown school. This was NEVAEH Academy, a school for those whose souls were left behind after death.

In this school if you were a good student who followed the rules then, upon GRADUATION, you would be able to return and RESUME YOUR LIFE.”
(END)

The other thing I'm planning on talking about is a Visual Novel/Otome game called "Signed and Sealed With a Kiss". The maker of this game said it's like the manga (or tv series) known as "Absolute Boyfriend". Though before I say more, here is the summary. (With link down below.)

You get an unexpected package delivery one day. When you open it, there’s a man inside - but luckily, he comes with instructions! You have your own impressionable boyfriend. It’s your duty to shape him into a proper person… since he’s actually a “doll” with no past exposure to people.

However, this delivery wasn’t meant for you. Will you fall in love with the person he turns out to be? Will you be able to keep him by your side?
(END)

Lucky for me I actually read the "Absolute Boyfriend" manga during summer. So I kinda already have a feel for this and am quite hyped for this. Also the link I'm linking down below for the summary is actually their indiegogo website also! So if you want then donate! They reached their goal, but there is a lot of extra features that could be added into the game if they get the money for it! Honestly speaking though I'm low-key trash for these type of games though. I just love all of the different possibilities and how they end up being and such. I'm also going to mention real quick that this game is 17+ so... Just as a warning!

I think I'll end this post here! Message me which personality/person you like best for "Signed and Sealed With a Kiss"! (I can't really choose. I love them all!) Also if you have something you want to add on or comment about then just you know.. Comment! Or else talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bad Apple Wars" Summary Link:   http://www.englishotomegames.net/post/146868765096/aksys-games-has-announced-four-new-otome-titles-to

"Signed and Sealed With a Kiss" Summary & Indiegogo Link: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/signed-and-sealed-with-a-kiss-visual-novel-games-lgbt#/

No comments:

Post a Comment