Sunday, October 22, 2017

Different Cake Bases! +Otome Game's Ports/Systems pt. 2

Hello! Welcome back to another post! And wow! Look at that! I'm actually going to finish something for once! Though it is true I want to finish up or revisit and continue a lot of part one's and such, but even if I do end up finish something (like I am on this topic today) who's to say that it will forever be finished? Though I really quickly want to talk about Abracadabra Inc's newest game that was supposed to come out on the 18th called "Lotte's Forest ~The Tale of Love~". Like I said, this game was supposed to come out the 18th but in the end it didn't. On their Facebook page they said that they still needed a little bit more time to make it the best game it can be for us. So we just have to wait a little bit longer! But let's now get on with the main topic!

Now if I remember correctly (and think correctly) then I'm pretty sure that the last one we have to do is PS Vita's and PSP's. Actually I take that back since I just thought of another one. Though I am putting the PS Vita and PSP together for this. (I would also say that this could also just go towards any PS's in general though think of it pretty loosely from these two.) Now unlike here in the US where app otome games are the most popular. In Japan PS Vita's and PSP's tend to be the most popular. (Or at least one of them.) Honestly speaking though a lot of games due tend to come out for either or both platforms in Japan the most for otome games. It's like how so many otome games come out for us on mobile like on our phones and such. Though for people in Japan it seems to be these platforms.

Now the last platform is actually probably really uncommon for otome games here in the US. (Especially since there is no English translated ones that I know of.) Though I do know that some English fans do know this platform, but people really don't. It's only like a few select handful over here. And so this comes to the last platform! Which is... The Nintendo DS! Now a few games that are on this platform is "OUran High School Host Club" (which is actually also the most common one if people do know or the game that people end up finding out about most and/or such), "Vampire Knight", and "Skip Beat!". I don't really know how popular this one is in Japan, though I do know that not a lot of people over here know this platform. (Unless people know and they just aren't talking about it, since all the games for it ARE in Japanese, so they could just find it no use.)

I think this shall end the post! Honestly I'm actually kinda surprised I forgot about Nintendo though. Honestly I'd really like to play the games that are on the Nintendo though. Especially since a lot of otome games that are based off of manga's and such like that tend to end up being on the Nintendo then other platforms. So I'd like to play a lot of Nintendo otome games. But if I did end up leaving out a system/port then please just comment down below! Or else I'll talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abracadabra Inc's Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/animatetimesen/

No comments:

Post a Comment