Sunday, January 29, 2017

Time for Some Otome Tea! +Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ +Several Shades of Sadism

Hello! Welcome back to another post! The first thing I'm going to talk about is arithmetic's new game called "Several Shades of Sadism". It just came out for App Store (IOS) while it already came out for Google Play (Android) a few days ago. Though ever since I saw about it I've actually been looking on their Facebook page daily til it came out since it interests me quite a lot. Not only that but the characters also have voice actors! (Except the MC.) Though also Yuki Kagi is one of the voice actors for one of the main guys~! I really enjoy Yuki Kagi so I can't wait for his character to come out! Right now only two characters are available. Which are Chiaki Kira and Toma Kira, though I should also mention that all 6 of them are brothers. So that could lead to more fun!

Now to move on I'm going to talk about "Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~" since I actually finished two routes from it! The first two routes I've played were Saint-Germain and Victor Frankenstein. Now as always I won't spoil anything to be fair. Though I will say that Saint-Germain's voice is super amazing! I could listen to it all the time and never be bored of it. I have no idea though but it just seems really soothing to me. Though during my first play of the game I decided to figure out a way to do the routes in order. So at first I decided to do Lupin's route first though I got Saint-Germain's route first only to realize in the end that you have to unlock him. So then I just realized that this is a otome game on where it doesn't matter what order you play them in though, Lupin will obviously be last since you have to play/finish the other 4 routes before you unlock him.

Though in honesty I'm not even upset about it at all since if I couldn't of gotten Lupin then I would've liked to do either Sanit-Germain's or Victor's route instead. And they ended up being my first two routes~. I actually also herd that Code: Realize is getting an anime! So I can't wait to watch it once it comes out! Anyway I think I'll end this post here. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you want to talk about something in this post or another one then just comment down below, and I'll reply as soon as I can! Though for now talk to you gals later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Several Shades of Sadism" Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP0Qg0Hx1us

"Several Shades of Sadism" App Store (IOS): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/several-shades-s-dating-games/id1178904200?l=ja&ls=1&mt=8
(If your having trouble finding the game then try typing in "Several Shades of S" or just type in arithmetic and go to all of their games and you should find it.)

"Several Shades of Sadism" Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.arismile.a1a279

"Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~" Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExmxYIKkBe8

No comments:

Post a Comment