Sunday, January 22, 2017

Are You Ready for an Otome Sweet Roll? +Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ +Upcoming PS Vita Otome Games

Hello! Welcome back to another post here! So the first thing(s) I'm going to talk about are the upcoming PS Vita otome games I've mentioned of in a post before this but never got into the details. I've known about these upcoming games since sometime last year in 2016. Though I'm talking about them now since theses games are suppose to come out in this year, 2017. There is a total of 4 of them coming out this year. This first one I'm going to talk about is "Period Cube". The reason why I'm talking about this one first is since it already has a date set for it's release. So in other words it will be the first one to come out. It's release date is April 25th, 2017. (This year of course.)
(Also! The source of where I got the game's stories summaries will be down below where I always put the links. Also note that I got all of them from the same website so it will only be one link.)

"Period Cube"s Story: “With the help of your childhood friend, Hiroya, you decide to play the online RPG game "Arcadia” in order to look for clues as to the whereabouts of your missing older brother.

You are suddenly engulfed by a blinding light and lose conscious. When you wake up, you find that the scenery has changed into that of a video game fantasy world. As you are overwhelmed by the sudden twist of events, you learn a terrible truth: to escape this deadly world, you must clear the game.“
(END)

This game intrigues me a lot. Since I really want to know how it will play out. Not only that but I think this is a really cool idea in all honesty, so I'm quite excited to play this game! Not only that but this game is the only game that has any release date set. So all we know now are that these next 3 are coming out sometime this year. The next one I'm going to talk about is "Bad Apple Wars".

"Bad Apple War"s Story: "The heroine, who was caught in an accident on the first day that she was to enter high school, suddenly found herself on the premises of an unknown school. This was NEVAEH Academy, a school for those whose souls were left behind after death.

In this school if you were a good student who followed the rules then, upon GRADUATION, you would be able to return and RESUME YOUR LIFE.”
(END)

This one interests me also. Though "Period Cube" is probably the one that interests me most out of all 4, right now. Though this is probably my second most interested one out of the 4. Not only that but I really enjoy stories that have something that involves you dying but being able to get your life back. Those always tend to be good stories no matter if it has romance or not in it. Not for the next one I'm going to be talking about is "Collar X Malice".

"Collar X Malice"s Story: “Due to the occurrences of serial brutal crimes, Shinjuku has become a dangerous town to live in. The protagonist works as a police officer and works hard everyday to keep the town safe.

However, one night, someone attacks her and places a collar around her neck with poison inside of it. Amidst the chaos and right before the protagonist’s eyes are men with suspicious backgrounds. They’re all part of an organization composed of former police officers and have taken it upon themselves to investigate the brutal cases.

Without knowing whether she should trust these men or not, she suddenly came to hold the key to the massive case. In order to remove the collar that places her at the edge of death and to liberate Shinjuku from the malice that binds it, she cooperates and begins to investigate the incidents with the men.”
(END)

This in all honesty is probably my least interested one. Though I will probably end up enjoying it a lot and equally just as much as all the other otome game I've played. Though right now I'm just not that hyped for it. Though probably will once it has a date set or once I actually get it. Now the next and last game is "Code: Realize ~Future Blessings~".

What it's about: The fandisc for Code: Realize not yet released in Japan. It will continue the stories of all the love interests from the previous games, as well as add routes for Herlock Sholmes and Finis.
(END)

I'm actually playing "Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~" right now and am actually loving it. There hasn't really been any romance or route choosing yet. Though this is the first time I am playing it so I still have to play to see. Though I am enjoying it so much right now. Not only that but once I saw/was introduced to Herlock Sholmes I ended up loving him right away! So I can't wait for this one to come out of the Code: Realize games so I can play his route! Also, actually I found quite hilarious that while I was on Google I searched "Herlock Sholmes" and found out that there is a actual book called "Arsène Lupin vs. Herlock Sholmes". So it kinda makes since on how those two act with each other in the game especially since there actually is a Arsène Lupin (Lupin Arsène) in the game also.

So that was something enjoying I found out. So right now I am basically pretty hyped about it since I'm enjoying the game a lot. Though I think this will be all for this post! So for the long post though I feel like I haven't posted a long one in quite awhile. I'm also pretty satisfied with this post also, so if you want to talk about something in this post or another post then just comment and I'll reply as soon as I can though for now. Talk to you gals later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Source to all of the games information/story summaries (where I got them from): http://www.englishotomegames.net/

Actual post they are on: http://www.englishotomegames.net/post/146868765096/aksys-games-has-announced-four-new-otome-titles-to

No comments:

Post a Comment