Sunday, January 1, 2017

It's Time for an Otome New Year! +A Very Important Date +Norn9: Var Commons

Hello! I'm back again with another post and this time it is earlier than when I normally post my post. (By like only a few hours.) Though.. Happy New Years! I hope this year goes by way better than 2016. That I feel like would be a blessing in disguise. Though today I'm going to talk about otome games for this new year! Now granted I'm not going to talk about all of them but just some otome games that will probably/are going to come out this year that I'm excited for! I'll also be talking about a few(?) other things also! So! Let's get started with it!

The first thing I'm going to talk about is... "A Very Important Date". It's a "Alice in Wonderland" dating sim by Naive Sprites. I've been watching the project on this game for quite awhile. So I'm really hoping this game comes out this year and it comes out on Steam! They have a Kickstarter for it that I mentioned before and now they only have three days left to go on it! They still haven't reached their goal yet but hopefully they do. You can also vote yes for it on Steam Greenlight which you can find the link to on the Kickstarter also.

The next thing I'm going to talk about is the upcoming games for PS Vita. Now this year for Christmas I got a PS Vita along with "Norn9: Var Commons" and "Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~" for it also. I already played three routes in Norn9 and will probably started Code: Realize once I'm done with Norn9 to make it easier. Not only that but I's absolutely loving Norn9 right now! I can't wait to play more of it! Though back to what I was saying... So basically the reason why I'm mentioning these is because I got a PS Vita and the games look/sound really interesting.

Now to me all of them just honestly sound super good so I'll probably just leave a link to a post below about them and maybe make a post about just them in the future. Though of course one is the Code: Realize fandisc so once I play Code: Realize I'll probably be super into. Though I think this is all I'm going to talk about for this post... So if you guys want to talk about something on this post or another then just leave a comment and I'll reply as soon as I can! Though for now talk to you gals later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A Very Important Date" Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1827116409/a-very-important-date-an-otome-romance-sim-visual

Naive Sprites Tumblr: http://naivesprites.tumblr.com/

Upcoming PS Vita Otome Titles Link: http://www.englishotomegames.net/post/146868765096/aksys-games-has-announced-four-new-otome-titles-to

No comments:

Post a Comment