Sunday, December 25, 2016

It's Time for an Otome Chat! +Mystic Messenger Christmas DLC

Hello! I'm back again with another post and Merry Christmas~~! I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas! I sure did! Though now I'm extremely exhausted.. Anyways! To start off this post I'm going to talk about "Mystic Messenger"s Christmas DLC. I already finished ZEN's ending in it and I loved it so much! I'm doing them in the order of when I first played "Mystic Messenger". Though... For Christmas I did got two new otome games to play so I'm on hiatus on the Christmas DLC for awhile... Though I'm still going to talk about it in this post! I'm mostly going to focus on ZEN since his is the one I did so.. Expect that while reading.

In all due honesty... I wasn't in the Christmas mood or I guess felt like it was Christmas until I played this DLC. Even though my house is decorated and stuff it just didn't really feel like Christmas to me. Though once I played this it definitely changed! Not only that but I felt really really happy to be in the "Mystic Messenger" vibe again! Even though it's only been over two months since I last played/even opened "Mystic Messenger", it still felt nice to do again. I would say that everything is really sweet also! Of course there is going to be somethings to figure out that you don't get the pleasure of doing in the original story mode but that makes this one seem more fun in it's own ways~!

It do recommend this especially for people who are into "Mystic Messenger"! It's a nice side things to do~. Though.. It does cost 100 hourglasses. Anyways... I'm now going to talk about "Uta no Prince Sama"! The final episode of it's season 4 (Legend Star) came out yesterday and I'm so hyped to start watching it! Since I've waited all this time for the season to end so I can just binge watch it all in one night and now I finally can! And on Christmas also! Ah... This is amazing~! Though... I think I'm going to end it here for today! I know it's a short-eh post than normal but I have some anime to watch and I'm exhausted so... If you want to talk about something on this post or another then leave a comment down below and I'll reply as soon as I can! So, talk to you gals later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mystic Messenger" App Store (IOS): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mystic-messenger/id1116027365?mt=8

"Mystic Messenger" Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Cheritz.MysticMessenger&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment