Sunday, December 4, 2016

Ready for a Chat? +Otome Games That Give You an Emotional Feel/Deep Connection

Hello! I'm back here again with another post! Now today I'm going to talk about otome games that gives us a really deep connection with the characters. Now I'm a person who does get really deep into all of the otome games I play which sometimes leads to a very long time of crying and just trying to move on from the game. Though it will always stay securely in my heart. So here are some of mine and others otome games that I've/we've played that made us feel like this. So to start off! We will go with the one that came out this year that just blew up all over the place once it came out, which is called "Mystic Messenger".

Now for otome fans obviously you have or at least herd of "Mystic Messenger" by Cheritz. To me Cheritz likes to write really emotional otome games. Like I cried while playing all three of their games. Now since you play this game for over a month since it's based off real time then obviously you will just naturally get into a deep connection with it, if you even choose to continue playing it til the end and such. I remember reading comments and posts of "Mystic Messenger" everywhere. I read how people felt once they finished the game. Honestly, I really cried while I was reading the after ending episodes since that really took a turn on my emotions. So I really do recommended this game to otome fans.

The next game will of course be "Amnesia: Memories". Now if you go on Steam then there are plenty of good reviews on this game and even on the app stores also. Now this game does that exact same thing and just makes me have a deep connection with it. I know a lot of people don't like Toma's route in this game so his route I feels like ruin it for them since some people ONLY talk about how much they hate or whatever with his route. To me I honestly love his route. I feel like if you hate his route then at least find something good in it that you like or ignore it and not let his route destroy or connection with the game or anything. Also, this doesn't go for just Toma's route but for any of the routes in any otome game.

Though for people who haven't watched the anime or played the game of Amnesia then you could be confused right now on what I'm talking about for why people hate Toma's route and you will understand if you do one or the other. Now in all honesty then I would of talked about another game but this post is already quite long enough and I feel like a longer post than I normally do would bore people so this is the end. I hope you really enjoyed reading this post and if you have any questions then you can surely ask me or if you want to talk about some thing then comment down below and I'll reply as soon as I can! Though for now, I'll talk to you gals later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mystic Messenger" App Store (IOS): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mystic-messenger/id1116027365?mt=8

"Mystic Messenger" Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Cheritz.MysticMessenger&hl=en

"Amnesia: Memories" App Store (IOS): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/amnesia-memories/id1019449265?mt=8

"Amnesia: Memories Premium Edition" App Store (IOS): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/amnesia-memories-premium-edition/id1020543963?mt=8

"Amnesia: Memories" Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gloczus.amnesiasmp&hl=en

"Amnesia: Memories Premium Editon" Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gloczus.amnesiasmp_premium2

"Amnesia: Memories" Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/359390/

No comments:

Post a Comment