Sunday, December 11, 2016

Let's Add Some More Sugar to Our Otome Games! +Non-Playable Characters in Otome Games

Hello! I'm back again here with another post! Now I'm going to talk about otome game characters that are not playable but I would really like for them to have a route in the game. Also, I should mention that this idea came to me when I finally decided to go on the otome amino app and this challenge was up that people were doing so I was just like... This seems like a good idea to do for my blog! So... Hence why I'm talking about it today. So the first person I'm going to talk about is Hansel from "OZMAFIA!!". Even though he is I guess what we would say wild or I guess more like extreme, He is still a guy I would like to date a lot!

Even though we would have to go through a lot of things because of Gretel and since he of course loves his sister a lot, I think it would make for a good and interesting story plot. Though I also believe that if Aelling would have a route then his would be very interesting and entertaining also! Since he is so shy and such~! So, for my next person I'm going with Mr. Yujin from "Nameless ~the one thing you must recall~". To me he is really enjoyable in the game and since I also kinda like those creepy doctors you see in otome games or not.

Also... Just think about one of his bad endings being you as his new Beatrice... (Which kinda reminds me of one of Tei's bad endings, but it would of course be way different than that and would probably be more mature since for the people who did play Nameless... Then you obviously saw how Mr. Yujin was with Beatrice so... And he is an adult also... So I would want it to be mature, different and such!) Though... That is of course if your into that type of thing... Since I do understand that some people of course don't like that sort of thing and stuff happens in people past and such. Though of course I'm a person who loves twisted romance and stuff like that so, that's probably why.

I also think it would be interesting since I'm pretty sure also in a route it talked about him having a family? So... That could also help with the story plot! Anyways, the next person is Cardia from "Shall We Date?: Guilty Alice". Honestly the only time you really get to know more about him or talk to him most and/or such is in Mad's route. So I would really like a route for him NTT Solmare! Not only that but I'm a huge "Alice in Wonderland" geek/junkie. So for me it's like the more Wonderland characters the better! Not only that but since we don't know a whole lot about Cardia it makes him interesting! It makes me want to know more about him! So I really do hope they come out with a route for him! Not only that but what could NTT Solmare possibly do now with Guilty Alice besides write a route for Cardia!

And so... I guess this wraps up this post! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post! (Or at least some what did?) If you guys want to talk to me about anything in this post or another then just comment below and I'll try to reply as soon as possible! Though anyways for now... Talk to you gals later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OZMAFIA!!" Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/303290/

"Nameless ~the one thing you must recall~ Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/337930/

"Shall We Date?: Guilty Alice" App Store (IOS): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shall-we-date-guilty-alice/id934273358?mt=8

"Shall We Date?: Guilty Alice" Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nttsolmare.game.android.galep&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment