Sunday, December 18, 2016

What Cafe Would You Like to Go for This Otome Chat? +Genres to See More of in Otome Games

Hello! I'm back again with yet another post! So today I'm obviously going to talk about genres that I would like to see more mixed in with otome games, but also more like supernatural type people/routes/males and such in otome games also! So to start it off I'm going to talk about the horror themes genre. I am a person who enjoys scary things just as much as I love happy and cheerful things. Not only that but I'm also a person who loves gore and graphic pictures and scenes so it would only be natural for me to like this genre also. Not only that but since otome games are usually always so happy and cheerful, normal modern life, and that I don't really see a lot of these horror plus romance otome games then I would really enjoy some more of them! Also since the really bloody scenes with a CG of the MC plus the guy you choose like covered in blood and stuff would be really amazing!

Not only that but since it would also be mixed with horror it would give the reader/player a thrill and such also! It would also make for some steamy and seductive scenes also don't you think? Of course there is a lot more I could mention about this, but I think you guys get most of the point!  Anyways... The next genre is comedy. Now I know that a lot of otome games or visual novels like this is normally wacky and such. Though... What happens if you were able to date comedians? Like you were able to date one in "My Forged Wedding" by Voltage inc.. Though it would be like a comedy plus romance since the guy you choose would always be cracking jokes and such (funny or not) through out their routes, but would of course be serious and loving in the right moments!

So it wouldn't really be that much of a wacky otome game but just like a normal one with comedy elements and such mixed in with it. Though this is all I have time for on this post so I might make a part two of this post in the future some time. Though I hope you enjoyed this post and if you want to talk about something on this post or another post or whatever then leave a comment down below and I'll reply as soon as I can! So thank you for reading this post and I'll talk to you gals later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My Forged Wedding" App Store (IOS): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-forged-wedding/id504751530?mt=8

"My Forged Wedding" Free Ver. App Store (IOS): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-forged-wedding-party/id876367337?mt=8

"My Forged Wedding" Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.voltage.g.chkai_en

"My Forged Wedding" Free Ver. Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.voltage.joshige.chkai.en

No comments:

Post a Comment