Sunday, November 27, 2016

It's Now Time for an Otome Talk! +Shall We Date?: Lost Alice+ +Dangerous Seduction

Hello! I'm back again with another post! I hope all of you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I also hope I'm not the only one who got stuffed up that day either. Well, anyways. Let's start off with Shall We Date? or also known as NTT Solmare. I actually want to mention real quick about them that they are making a game called "Moe! Ninja Girls" and it's directed towards men (though girls can play it if they want to) and I've been reading comments about it on their Facebook page. Now granted I haven't read every comment about it, but they said that it was I guess kinda/technically made because a lot of us wanted to date like Amelia from Wizardess and Sunny from Niflheim. Also like other girls we wanted to have routes in their other games. 

So, they made "Moe! Ninja Girls" because of that reason again kinda/technically. Though in all honesty why couldn't they just make a route of those girls in the game since we really want to date them. Though instead of doing that they made this game and I'm not going to complain about it or anything, but I at least wished that we could still be a girl MC in this game as well. Like I'm a girl and I don't mind being a girl who loves a girl so I wish they would have an option to be a girl or boy since that would probably make me want to play it, but or else I have no interest for it at all and just decided to talk about my feelings on it. 

Anyways, that was suppose to be quick but I guess it wasn't. Though we are still going to talk about Shall We Date? since they are coming out with another game besides that one and it will be a free one by them! It's called "Shall We Date?: Lost Alice+". Honestly, I love "Alice in Wonderland" and it's probably one of my all time favorite things. Though once I read that it was going to be free... My heart just sank. Like I'm so hyped for this game and such but I'm just sad that it's going to be free. Normally a lot of people are happy for a free games and I don't mind them since I still play them anyways. Though I at least wish a paid version would come out with the free version so I can just play it all at once instead of waiting days upon days to finish the challenges and such.

Now I know they probably won't have a paid version of this game since they don't do that anymore and they do have "Shall We Date?: Guilty Alice" which I loved a lot! Though when I do my "Alice in Wonderland" otome games... I would just like them to be ones I have to pay for, so I can just read them right away with no challenges and days upon days of waiting for tickets to continue the story. Though like I said I have no problem and don't mind free games, since I do play them. Though I only feel this way when it comes to "Alice in Wonderland" otome games since I love "Alice in Wonderland" so much! I will probably play it anyways since I am really hyped up for it! I am also just happy that we get to have another "Alice in Wonderland" otome game also!

Well... I think I will talk quickly about Voltage Inc.'s new app that is going to come out at some point called "Dangerous Seduction". Also since I don't really have a lot of notes on this game really so it would be a waste to add it in a new post. So I'm just going say that this will be a game where you have to pay for the routes. I also guess I'm interested in this game also but obviously not as interested in it as Shall We Date?'s "Lost Alice+"  which is probably why it's not a big part of this post. Though I did love the trailer for this game so I'll put a link to it down below so check it out! Anyways... I think this is all of this post now! So if you want to talk about anything in this post or whatever then comment! Also tell me what you think about this three new games that will come out at some point and I'll talk to you gals later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shall We Date? (NTT Solmare) Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ShallWeDate.NTTSolmare 

"Moe! Ninja Girls" Trailer/Pre-Register (If your interested in it then you can pre-resgister since they are doing that for this game and such.): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtT-sHBw1Ps


"Dangerous Seduction" Trailer/Opening: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDYd1s9tsKI

No comments:

Post a Comment