Sunday, November 20, 2016

Let's Have a Chat! +Otome Songs

Hello! I'm back again with another post! So I'm going to talk about today is otome songs. No matter if it's opening/ending songs or songs that the characters sing them self's (character songs). Now if you read from my other posts then obviously English is my only language and all of theses songs are only in Japanese. Though before I move on to anything else I think it would only be right to tell you guys on how I even got into listening to theses songs. Now granted I am not talking about opening/ending songs since when I got into otome games I have always loved listening to them and such so they don't really count.

So the first character song I listened to was "KIRISAKI★CARNIVAL" sung by Kaji Yuuki, or I guess I should say the person he voice acts which is Kanato Sakamaki from "Diabolik Lovers". I found this character song by just reading a Diabolik Lovers X Reader book on Wattpad and people were just talking about it in the comment section below. So I was just like curious about it and I also really love Kanato so I went on YouTube and found one with English subtitles and loved it! Then after that I found some more "Diabolik Lovers" character songs on YouTube with English subtitles and yeah. Now I listen to songs like that from other otome games and such and I just love it!

Now I should also mention that I don't go to YouTube anymore (well.. I still do sometimes) to listen to theses songs since I find other websites and such now... So.. Yeah.. Though you can still go to YouTube if you want but like most of character songs aren't on them and/or they are mostly or all in Spanish subtitles. Though I am going to mention a place where you can find English translations of character songs that is extremely helpful and this is the only place I know of that does have English translations. I'm also going to say that this person does not have every song but they have quite a lot (they seriously do) and that they haven't posted since June of this year but they have school and such so hopefully they will get back to it once everything clears and smooths down.

Also guys, it does take a long time to translate songs. Like I can't but it does take a lot of time if you think about it and not only that but they also put down the Kanji and Roman lyrics of the songs also so yeah.. It probably is a HUGE time taker. So you can still listen to the song on YouTube with the English lyrics open on another tab and you can just read a listen like I do half the time. So, anyways... The person I go to is Silvermoon249. I used to only find English subbed songs on YouTube until I found her Livejournal (which is what she does this all on and such) and when I found her, my life just became that much more easier and I opened up to more songs by characters I know because of their anime's. So honestly... Go check out her page and check out some songs also! I honestly go to her page all the time and it's super helpful!

So... That's honestly all I have to say in this post. I actually hope it was helpful to those of you who are trying to find English subtitles to a certain song and just can't. The link will be down below to make it easier as always. Also! If you guys have a certain song you love then please tell me about it! I would love to listen to it and find more information about it! Also if you guys want to talk to me about anything else based of this post or another or anything then please leave a comment! Anyways... Talk to you gals later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silvermoon249 Livejournal: http://silvermoon249.livejournal.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment