Sunday, November 6, 2016

Do You Have Your Tea Ready for an Otome Talk? +Anime's That are Also Otome Games

Hello! I'm back with another post! Also as you can tell from the title you can easily know what I'm going to talk about in this post! Now as a lot of people know who just watch anime's and/or play otome games, then they would eventually end up knowing that there are either anime's for some otome games or that certain anime's are made of an otome game. Now anime's that are made of an otome game basically are otome games that are only in Japanese. Which kinda sucks for us English only people. Though at least some of those otome games have an anime and also thank god for English subs!

Now I know watching the anime and such isn't the same as playing the game itself but... At least we have anime's and English subs for us to understand them at least some so they can enter our world. So! The first one I'm going to talk about is... "Amnesia: Memories". Now this anime only has 12 episodes and one season, but it's also an otome game! (If you could not tell from some of my past posts of this year.) I have played this otome game since it is also in English! Though it's like a series otome game and only the first game is out in English. Though the anime is only based off of the first game (which is great since the first game is the only one in English also at the moment!) and you can find the English version of that/this game on Steam, PS Vita, iPhone, and Android

Next is... "Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom". I'm honestly not going to lie but... Man.. Does this game have quite the anime series like.. I don't even want to say how much of it there is like... Just go and search it for yourself guys... Anyways, this otome game has like 3 seasons.. 2 movies.. and OVA's? I'm pretty sure that's all right. Two seasons have 12 episodes and one season has 10 episodes. Then also 6 OVA's? Anyways... This otome game is another series otome game. This one is in English on 3DS, PSP, PS Vita, PS3, iPhone, and Android. There is also another Hakuoki game in English called "Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi" that is on PS3 and PS3 only... (I actually still need to play this one.)

Now another one I'm going to talk about that actually came out in English this year, as well as the anime for it is... "OZMAFIA!!". The anime for this game has only one season and it has 12 episodes. Now.. I have played this otome game (again... if you did not read for past posts of this year) and this otome game is NOT a series. So all it is is this one otome game! You can find it on Windows and Steam! I also highly recommend this game as well as Amnesia!

For the last one that I'm going to talk about is well... A Japanese only otome game but I love the anime and characters a lot so I'm going to put it in here! And it is... "Uta No Prince Sama"! This game's anime has 4 seasons (with season 4 going on right now so it's not yet complete) with each season having 13 episodes. (Also guessing that for season 4.) Now I actually really do hope they make this game series into English! I am just in love with the anime and characters and songs! I actually binge re-watched the first 3 seasons again once I herd that there was a season 4! There are only 6 episodes out right now for season 4 and I'm waiting for all the episodes to come out so I don't have to wait for the next one to come out! Like I honestly love this anime and everything about it so I really hope the game ends up becoming English translated! (Though it probably won't happen but you have to be optimistic!)

Anyways... I think that is all I'm going to talk about for now~! Though I know there are a lot other otome games that also have anime's! I also know this post is kinda one of my longer ones... and even though I didn't need to add in the "Uta no Prince Sama" part in there... I just couldn't help it! I just love it so much~! Anyways... If you have any questions or want to chat then comment and I'll reply as soon as possible! And so... I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post and talk to you gals, next time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Note: I'm not going to put links to where you can watch the anime's of theses games but I'm sure you guys can figure it out and find them to watch! (Though here are two websites you can search the would most likely have them (or you can just search the names of them on Google and put anime after it and you will find the anime of it quite easily): Kissanime and Rawranime))

(Also Note: I'm only going to put down a few links on to where you can get the games but again... I'm sure you guys can just Google search it with the device you want it on in the search box as well and could end up finding it pretty easily.)

"Amnesia: Memories" Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/359390/

"Amnesia: Memories" App Store (IOS) Free Ver. (In-App Purchase): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/amnesia-memories/id1019449265?mt=8

"Amnesia: Memories" App Store (IOS) Premium Edition (Just Buying the Game all at Once): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/amnesia-memories-premium-edition/id1020543963?mt=8

"Amnesia: Memories" Google Play (Android) Free Ver. (In-App Purchase): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gloczus.amnesiasmp

"Amnesia: Memories" Google Play (Android) Premium Edition (Just Buying the Game all at Once): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gloczus.amnesiasmp_premium2

"Hakuoki" App Store (IOS) Free Ver. (In-App Purchase): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hakuoki/id945670638?mt=8

"Hakuoki" App Store (IOS) Premium Edition (Just Buying the Game all at Once): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hakuoki-premium-edition/id965078377?mt=8

"Hakuoki" Google Play (Android) Free Ver. (In-App Purchase): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gloczus.hakuokismp

"Hakuoki" Google Play (Android) Premium Edition (Just Buying the Game all at Once): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gloczus.hakuokismppremium

"OZMAFIA!!" Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/303290/

No comments:

Post a Comment