Sunday, November 13, 2016

Are You Ready for an Otome Chat? +Japanese Otome Games I Want to get Localized

Hello! I'm back again here with another post! So in this post I'm going to talk about Japanese otome games (that either have an anime or not) that I've seen online that I really hope end up getting an English translation. To start off I'm going to start with the game "Uta no Prince Sama". Now I talked about this some in my last post but that's only because I really do want this game to get an English Translation. Now to sum it up it's basically about you being a composer for a idol band named Starish and you falling in love with an Idol and such but romance is forbidden for an Idol. Now if you want to know more about this game then there is an anime for this game and it has four seasons (with season four still ongoing) and it was actually because I watched the anime's which made me really want all of their games for it in English.

The next game is also a drama CD as well since it is both a drama CD and otome game combo and it's called "Bad Medicine". Now this game has no anime but just reading what this game was about made me super hooked on wanting it in English! Now I am going to say that if you are a person who DOES NOT like yandere's and student X teacher relationships then this is not for you. Since in this you are a student in this school that's I guess you could say kinda dark and creepy and there are 6 teachers all with different yandere personalities. I will actually put two links down below so you guys can read it and understand the game a bit better for the people that are interested in it. Not only that but the otome game part of it is like them speaking to you since they used a dummyhead mic. So that will make it really interesting and really like heart exploding?

Now the next game I'm going to talk about is "Brothers Conflict". This game does have an anime which is the reason why I probably want this in English. Now obviously you guys can tell that this involves brothers from the game title. Now the person you play's father is going to get married to this women who has 13 sons. So you are living with them and of course all 12 of them love you as something more as a sister (obviously). Also if you want to know more about this game then you can just of course find the anime and watch it to see if you are into it or not. Though there is only one season but I just read that season 2 is confirmed! 

Now that is probably it for this post though since there are plenty others that I want localized I might continue this in my next post. Though for now this is all and if you guys have any questions or want to talk about anything then please comment and I'll talk back as soon as I can! But for now... Talk to you gals later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uta no Prince Sama" Website: http://www.utapri.com/



"Brothers Conflict" Website 1: http://www.bc-anime.com/

"Brothers Conflict" Website 2: http://www.otomate.jp/bc/

No comments:

Post a Comment