Sunday, January 15, 2017

An Otome Chat! +Norn9: Var Commons +Let’s Snuggle! AR

Hello! I'm back again here with another post! To start off this post I'm going to talk about Voltage Inc.'s new app called "Let's Snuggle! AR". Now I haven't bought this yet since it costs $3.99 and I'm broke right now, so I'm just going to give off my thoughts of it and about it based off photo's I've seen. I am going to mention that this app just has Tsumugu Kido from "Our Two Bedroom Story". Though I'm not making any complaints about that, especially since Tsumugu was the first route I played in that game. So I would say based off of it's summary and the pictures I saw people take with it then to me it seems quite cool.

Not only that but it seems different from what Voltage normally does but in a good way. Now obviously this probably has some bugs in it. But this just came out like two days ago? Now I'm also a person who doesn't really take photos but, it seems like it could be fun to take them when a chibi Tsumugu is there in the picture also. He also talks in this and you can also, poke him and throw strawberries at him. So... I probably would invest my money in this but probably only when I have nothing better to spend my money on really.. Like.. I'm interested in it but not so much to buy it right away.

Now the next thing I want to move onto is "Norn9: Var Commons"! I actually think this would've been quite obvious for me to talk about. Though I've actually finished this game today~! Though now all I need to read are the side stories for it, that I'm doing tomorrow! Though I also found out that each Norn9 male has one character song that they sing and someone translated all of them so I'm hyped to listen to those songs also! Though I am going to say that Norn9 has excellent background music. There's this one I really like to listen to a lot since it sounds so nice and soothing. Like all my emotions just flow out of me. I also personally like it's ending song a lot. In fact I would say it's one of my favorite ones to be honest.

Though... I think that this will be all for this post! I hope you guys enjoyed this post and if you want to talk or question me about something in this post or another post then just comment down below! I'll try to reply as soon as I can, though for now. Talk to you gals later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Just like with  my last post, when it comes to Norn9 you can probably just search for it on Google and you'll be able to find it right away.)

"Let's Snuggle! AR" App Store (IOS): https://itunes.apple.com/sg/app/lets-snuggle!-ar/id1181888367?mt=8

"Let's Snuggle! AR" Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.voltage.arbf&hl=en

"Our Two Bedroom Story" App Store (IOS): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/our-two-bedroom-story/id756465886?mt=8

"Our Two Bedroom Story" Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.voltage.g.zldk.en&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment