Sunday, January 8, 2017

It's Time For a Cup of Otome Tea! +Norn9: Var Commons

Hello! I'm back again here with another post! This post could be long or short depending on how much I'm going to talk about it, since today this post will just be designated to one game! And that game is "Norn9: Var Commons". I actually think it's been quite awhile since I last did a post on just a game or games I'm playing at the moment. So it's nice to make a post like this sometimes! So far in this game I've completed 6 routes. (So.. I've completed two heroines. Which makes my last one to be Nanami.) Though... I do need to go back to one since the first route I did I didn't got the happy ending right away. So once I'm done with all of them I'll just go do his again real quick.

I'll also mention that this game also has an anime which is titled "Norn9: Norn+Nonet", which I'm planning to watch once I'm done playing the game. The route I just recently finished last was Natsuhiko Azuma. I enjoyed it quite a lot! Right now it's probably my favorite route based off story and such. My next one would have to be Itsuki Kagami. I actually also probably giggled or gave off a laugh quite a few times in Itsuki's route, for Itsuki being Itsuki of course~. Though I'm also trying not to not spoil anything for people who haven't played the game. So everything is short worded or short described. Though talking back on Norn9 I would have to say that I absolutely love the Hiyoko's! They are just the most cutest things! Not only that but just to see Akito be terrified of them makes it quite hilarious while making him adorable also!

Though I think this shall we be all for this post! Also! No links for today since you guys can just search on Google "Norn9: Var Commons" for the game and anime. So.. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you want to talk to me about something in this post or another post then leave a comment down below, and I'll try to reply as fast as I can! Though for now talk to you gals later.

No comments:

Post a Comment