Sunday, February 5, 2017

It's Time for an Otome Discussion! +Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ +Intimate VR:Eisuke

Hello! I'm back again with another post! So to start things off I'm going to start with the new app by Voltage Inc, that finally got English translated. This app is called "Intimate VR:Eisuke". Now as the title says it is a virtual reality (VR) app though it's fine without you having the goggles for it also. (It also shows that on the pictures for the download menu thing.) You have to pay for it instantly so it's not free and the price is $3.99. The character in this app for the people who don't know him is Eisuke Ichinomiya from Voltage's game "Kissed by the Baddest Bidder", though for people who have play Voltage's games or knows Voltage in general should already know about Eisuke, no matter if you played the game or not. Since he is like the most popular male out of all their otome games.

I've actually read what reviews it had on both Android and IOS, and in all due honesty... It doesn't really seem like they enjoy it (well... They do it's just theses two reasons -->) and they say it's incomplete, only has 1 scene. Though some are seeing potential in this and are waiting for future updates. So... You know... Get it if you want or just... Wait for future reviews/updates? It's all up to you to decided what you want to do. Though I'm holding off right now. Now to move on to something different I'm going to talk about "Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~"~! I'm actually almost finished with it! All I need to do now is Lupin's route and read the extra scenarios, then I'm done! I've actually really enjoyed this game also! I love the action parts in this otome game since they always end up getting me so hooked in and pumped! They are also always very entertaining also!

Even to just read about the characters past and to just help them with their goal in the game is very entertaining to me. I love how each character and story line was developed, since it just makes it so much more interesting to me and I love learning more about the characters in this game also! Though I think I shall end this post here. So if you want to talk about something in this post or another post then just leave a comment down below! I'll try to reply as soon and fast as possible! Though for now.. Talk to you gals later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "Intimate VR:Eisuke" App Store (IOS): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/intimate-vr-eisuke/id1195510651?mt=8

"Intimate VR:Eisuke" Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.voltage.isuvr.first.en

"Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~" Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExmxYIKkBe8

No comments:

Post a Comment