Sunday, February 26, 2017

Time to Talk About Some Upcoming Otome Games! +Decoding Desire +London Detective Story II

Hello! I'm back again here with another post! With this post I'm going to talk about two upcoming otome games for IOS and Android. The first one I'm going to talk about is "Decoding Desire" by OKKO. Apparently this is about you being with high-skilled engineers doing this assignment of a high-classified robotics project. And you have to advise these eye catching male researchers on how to love. You are also a top-notch clinical psychologist. I am actually quite interested in this one since I feel like this seems more out-of-the-box for otome games, though I also know that there are some otome games that do have like dating researchers and such. This one just seems more interesting and could be more entertaining than those other ones though.

You can also pre-register for this game on the link that will be down below of this post like always! That link will also give you a few more details about the game though no characters are out and the game system isn't out yet. The next game is "London Detective Story II". This game will be on both IOS and Android just like it's first one! I'll put the link to the first one down below so you can play it before this one comes out! I'm guessing that this one is just like the first one except different story and possibly continuing with your romance from where you left off in the first game. The first game was already out for some time but ended up getting renewed by HUNEX (first came out in English by Think a-lid) this year. The second one never came out in English so this will be the first time which is also by HUNEX. Though the story is the same, HUNEX didn't change anything. 

I'll probably get it and play it since I sometimes love mystery and romance combined, thanks to the side of me that loves making otome theory's. Though I think this shall be all for this post! If you want to talk about something in this post or another then leave a comment down below and I'll reply as soon as I can! Though for now... Talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Decoding Desire" Website/Pre-Registration: http://okko.jp/apps/lovelabo_en/

"London Detective Story" App Store (IOS): https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1185715637

No comments:

Post a Comment