Sunday, February 12, 2017

Are You Ready to Spend Your Valentine's Day With Otome Men? +Mystic Messenger

Hello! I'm back again with another post! I'm actually going to start off with saying that I'm not going to be saying anything about "Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~" since, I didn't end up playing it since I didn't have the time to this weekend. Though I was able to play "Mystic Messenger"s Valentines Day stories! I loved them all a lot! I just bought and played them in the order of the routes I did, so it was perfect! I should also mention that this is recommend for you to first finish that character's route before you read theses. Also that each one costs 20 hourglasses to make a total of 100 hourglasses. Each story is around 30 minutes each and totally worth the hourglasses. I would say I probably enjoyed Yoosung's and Seven's stories most out of all of them, but I definitely thought that all of them were nice to read and like I said totally worth it.

I do have to say that I agree when people say that they are disappointed that there aren't any Valentines Day side stories for V and Unknown. Though I guess it would also make since, because it isn't like the Christmas DLC, since Cheritz made the side stories like to take place after the after endings, so like your first valentine's with them. I hoped that made sense? Though so... Yeah... It would be hard to make a story for V and Unknown if they did it that way. Though to move on I'm actually going to talk about Valentine's Day! Now I'm pretty sure a lot of us are going to spend it with our fictional loves, so what better way to do that then to read Valentine's Day side stories! Obviously I just talked about the ones in "Mystic Messenger" though some apps by Voltage Inc. are coming out with Valentine's Day side stories also! (Though I think some are already out?)

They are also reviving "Be My Princess" & "Be My Princess 2". So... Yeah... Voltage inc. has actually been quite eventful. Like they revived/still are reviving "Scandal in the Spotlight" & "Serendipity Next Door" theses past few months. So... Go Voltage. Though I think I will end this post here! If you want to talk to me about something in this post or another then just comment below and I'll try to reply as soon as I can! Though for now, talk to you gals later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mystic Messenger" App Store (IOS): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mystic-messenger/id1116027365?mt=8

"Mystic Messenger" Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Cheritz.MysticMessenger&hl=en

Voltage Inc.'s Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/VoltageVisualRomanceAppsNOVEL

No comments:

Post a Comment