Sunday, February 19, 2017

I Guess It's Time for an Otome Chat! +Otome Character's Voice Actors

Hello! I'm back again here with another post! For this post I'm going to be talking about voice actors. Well... Voice actors who have played a role in otome games. I've mentioned in quite a few posts about a certain voice actor I love which is Kaji Yuki. He voice acts (from otome games) Kanato Sakamaki ("Diabolik Lovers"), Kakeru Yugia (Norn9), Shizuka Kira ("Several Shades of Sadism"), and Wataru Asahina ("Brothers Conflict"). (Also mentioning I'm only listing a few from the otome games I know and such. Also that I'll get into more details about the voice actors once I'm done listing/naming them.) He also voice acted Finis from "Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~. I have no idea what made me like him so much, but I'm happy that he's one of the ones I enjoy a lot! The next one I'm going to talk about is Junichi Suwabe.

He voice acted Abraham Van Helsing (Code: Realize), Ren Jinguji ("Uta no Prince Sama"), and Kaname Asahina ("Brothers Conflict"). He actually voice acts Scorpio from "Star Crossed Myth" from Voltage inc also. So like for when they do a special with Scorpio having a voice actor and his ending movie, then it's Junichi Suwabe. Or else he doesn't have a voice actor. So there's some food for thought. The next voice actor is Mamoru Miyano. In all due honesty I just know that he voice acts Tokiya Ichinose in "Uta no Prince Sama", when it comes to him voice acting otome game characters. (Well... Tamaki Souh also from "Ouran High School Host Club" since it's an otome also. Also... Zero Kiryu from "Vampire Knight" I guess since it's an otome game as well... So I guess I actually know two more~.)

So that's basically the only voice actors I'm going to talk about~. Actually Mamoru Miyano was the first voice actor I actually took notice of in voice acting, so that's why hes on the list and I'm actually still not really familiar with voice actors, but these three are basically my first ones. Though I'm still learning/getting to know Junichi Suwabe better and such. Though with Kaji Yuki and Mamoru Miyano I pretty much got down/know if I see their name under a character/character's name. Not only that but for the most part I can pretty much point out if a character is voice acted by Kaji Yuki just not really with the others. (Though to me it seems like Kaji Yuki tends to play a lot of the same character types which is probably why it's easy for me to tell on him.)

I would say it's also technically nice for you not to know your voice actors as well! Which is probably why I don't really pay attention to them, though that's just how I feel about it all also. Anyways I think I'm going to end this post here! So if you want to talk about something in this post or another then just comment below! Also comment down on some of your well known or favorite voice actors/actresses! I would love to hear! Though for now! Talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: Tend to my laziness and talk of quite a few games I'll just let you guys search Google for the games and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment