Sunday, March 5, 2017

Let's Talk Otome Spring Break! +Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ +Voltage inc.

Hello! I'm back again here with yet another post! This time I'm going to be talking about the otome games (and some anime's?) I'll be playing/hope to play. The first one I'm going to talk about is "Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~", I'm planning on finishing this one this week since this whole week is break and I never got around to finishing it. Normally I would of had this game done by now by a long shot, but it's just that I haven't had the time. Though thanks to this week off I'll be able to finish it! Also since all I have left is Lupin's route and their extra stories. So that's an otome to do, also since I want to finish this game before the other PS Vita English otome games come out! With the first one being "Period: Cube ~Shackles of Amadeus~".

Though for my next one it's probably going to be some Voltage inc routes. I haven't played any of their games in a long time so it would be nice to get back into them. Along with some "Shall We Date?" paid ones. I would've probably got some otome games on Steam that I want but... There is also some anime's I'd like to binge watch this week as well, plus I'll have to do some chores. Though that is basically all for otome games. It could also end up changing though that seems very rare to me. Also basically all the anime's I'm going to be watching are all reverse harems of course. Though in all due honesty I may have a week but it will seem way shorter.....

Though I think I'll end this post here... There really isn't anything else that I can think of... Sorry for the short post! Though please comment down below what otome games you are planning to play or are playing this spring break! Also if you want to talk about something in this post or another post then comment down below also! Though for now... Talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: Not going to link anything since I feel like nothing needs a link here, though you can freely search anything with Google if you want!


No comments:

Post a Comment