Monday, March 13, 2017

Let's Talk Otome About an Otome Concert/Live Event! +QUARTET☆NIGHT Live Evolution 2017

Hello! I'm back again with another post! I'm actually also sorry for a day late post. It's just I've been sick these past two days so it totally went over my head since I was trying to get better. So even though I was still sick today, I'm feeling quite better to be able to write a post! (Though it might be shorter than normal.) So! Today's post is going to be about (for the most part) QUARTET NIGHT's Live Evolution that happened yesterday! Now for me being a huge "Uta no Prince Sama" fan I was deeply depressed that I couldn't go to or watch this concert. I couldn't even find any live streams of it online... (Even though I don't speak Japanese and such, I would've still loved to watch it!) Though I have been reading posts about it! And who knows someone could end up posting it on YouTube like parts of it or something.

Though I while reading the posts I found of it I was seriously getting misty eyed. Not really because I couldn't watch it/see it, but just basically because they were so emotional (?) or something I just can't really explain it, though I did enjoy reading them and such. Also, I've read that STARISH will have a live concert sometime in May it seems! So I'll be waiting for those post and such as well! Since I'm pretty hyped about it all ready even though this one just ended. Though during this past week I did find a new otome game! It's called "Cafe ma Cherie -OTOME of Ikemen Cafe-" by DeareaD Inc.. You apparently end up working for an Ikemen cafe, so that means you dress up and act as a guy. Though I don't really see otome games where you end up dressing up as a guy and such. (The only otome games I've seen that are like that are Japanese ones so this is the first English one I've seen... Unless I skipped over them on accident or absent mindly.) 

Though I think this shall be all for now! If you want to talk about something in this post or another than comment down below! Also if you went or saw the QUARTET NIGHT concert or if your friend or if you've read about it or whatever then let's talk/tell me about it! Though the next post will be on Sunday (my time) like it always is! I'm not changing the day I post on so for now talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cafe ma Cherie -OTOME of Ikemen Cafe-" App Store/ITunes (IOS): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cafe-ma-cherie-otome-of-ikemen-cafe/id1195536342?mt=8

"Cafe ma Cherie -OTOME of Ikemen Cafe-" Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dearead.cafe.en&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment