Sunday, March 26, 2017

Time to Open Up the Cafe! +Taisho X Alice +Mystic Messenger April Fool's Special

Hello! I'm back again here with another post! Today the first thing I'll be talking about is "Taisho X Alice" by E2 Gaming. This is another game coming out in English on PC, that will also be on Steam. In fact chapter one is going to come out sometime in April! I'm also going to mention that I totally forgot about this game in my last post... So I'm putting it in this one... Which to me also feels like a good idea since the last one was quite long with just those ones already. So here's the story/summary (which I got from their website, so the link will be down bellow since they don't have a Steam page for the game yet.):

As the heroine of this Visual Romantic Novel, your journey begins as you wake up in a pitch black world. You have no memory of who you or where you are. You begin to wander aimlessly, hoping that you might come across something to reawaken your memories. Suddenly, you feel a strange presence grabbing your legs, and you sprint away in fear. You wish for nothing more than to escape this world.
As you continue your journey, you encounter a handsome young man with an antisocial attitude. He has also lost his memory entirely, except for the name “Alice,” by which he introduces himself. He then refers to you by the last name “Alice.” The young man shows no desire to travel with you, but you succeed in convincing him to accompany you.
The plot thickens as you stumble upon glowing crystals with reflective surfaces. As you touch one, it ignites into a bright glow.  As the light dies down, you see images of two staggeringly handsome young men, reflected on opposite sides of the crystal. Their names are“Cinderella” and “Red Riding Hood.”  Alice requests that you select one, and your romantic adventure commences.  Lead each prince through their unique storylines to fairy tale endings.
(END)

In all due honesty this is probably the one I'm most excited for out of all of the ones coming to Steam this year so far that we know of. I'm also a person who highly loves fairytales, so this should make sense. Though I kinda don't like how it will be coming out in chapters and not all together... Though they could make us pay for it all at once, then once new chapters come out we will just have them. Or they will make us pay for each chapter but it won't be as high of a price for each one. I honesty hope the would do the first suggestion instead of the second, since I would like that much better...

Anyways, now to move on from that, I'll be talking about "Mystic Messenger"s April Fool's Day Special. Now of course this will have no spoilers since I hate it when people spoil things for me and/or don't put a spoiler warning. So I'm not a person who does that to other people. Though I will say that it definitely did make me giggle multiple times. (Also remember that ZEN's birthday is on April Fool's day so it makes this that much better.) Though "Mystic Messenger" in general just tends to do that to me also. I do recommend this one hundred percent like I do with everything that involves "Mystic Messenger", including the game also! This side story/special costs 60 hourglasses, has 3 endings, and you get free talk also. (Plus more CG's and some other stuff, I just listed the things that stood out to me/are important.)

Though I think think this shall be all for this post! If you want to talk about something to me in this post or another then just comment down below. Also please tell me what you think about "Taisho X Alice" so far and "Mystic Messenger"s new special! Or else... Talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Taisho X Alice" Website: http://e2gaming.com/

"Mystic Messenger" IOS/ITunes (App Store): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mystic-messenger/id1116027365?mt=8

"Mystic Messenger" Android (Google Play): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Cheritz.MysticMessenger&hl=en#details-reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment