Sunday, April 2, 2017

Time For an Otome Sweet! +Otome Companies April Fools Day Pranks

Hello! I'm back again here with another post as usual! For this post I'm going to talk about otome companies April Fools Day pranks. Though in all due honesty their are only two compaines that I have noticed this year which are CYBIRD and of course Cheritz! So I'm actually going to talk about CYBIRD first. So, what they did was make a promotional video for their new game "Ikemen Vampire ◆ Temptation of Love with Great People". Though... It wasn't their ACTUAL promotional video for it. Instead they used three historical figures and used them as the romance options in this video. Though they made it seem like it was actually legit by making them have their own special quotes and such. Like one of them was Leonardo da Vinci and he was Genius X Mature Tease, with his quote being "Hey, you! Will you be my Mona Lisa!?".

So... I actually found it pretty entertaining... And also something interesting for April Fools. With the title of that video being "Ikemen Vampire ◆ Temptation of love with great men". The video is in Japanese and there is no English one but I found a blog post.. So I'll link it down below. Though as I mentioned above that is the real game title and the actual video actually came out the next day after April Fools and again there is no English version of it so I just used Google Translate and it worked okay enough for me to understand it. Though I really do hope this comes out in English! (Also link to both videos will be down below!)

Now let's move on to Cheritz! In all due honesty with them and "Mystic Messenger" it actually makes sense. They also did a April Fools Special! They also seemed to have changed a few things in "Mystic Messenger" just for and on April Fools! Though I will put a link to Cheritz tumblr down below, so you can see some of the pranks before they start putting up update notices again. Though lets also not forget that April 1st isn't only April Fools Day, but also ZEN's birthday! So Happy Birthday to ZEN! (Also to Yusuke Asahina, since his birthday is actually on March 31st.) The first thing I'm going to talk about is their promotional video. They actual made it more... Low quality... Though not like the graphics, like the... Drawing of it all... And the music... Actually, it would just be better to watch the video of it. Which of course I'll link below, though it's hilarious and so entertaining. You need to watch it! It's just kinda hard to explain.

They also made a post about Seven selling cardboard and its like AD pic? Well... You can see that on their tumblr. Though before I end this post I actually want to talk about something un-otome related? Which is "Yandere Simulator". I'm a huge fan of this game and always enjoy the progress videos and such on Yandere Dev's Youtube page. Though for people who do know Yandere Dev and/or the game then he also does April Fools Day videos/pranks. I'm only going to be talking about one. So this year he gave us a video called "Yandere Simulator Male Rival Introduction Video". I of course got hyped and watched it ONLY to find out it was a joke. I was so disappointed. All rivals in the video have their own voice actor, so you hear what they sound like in the video also, though I do have to say I agree to the people in the comment section saying that for the male rivals it should be an otome game.

Since I would totally play that no matter how much it costs. I need it in my life. Anyways... I think I'll end this post here. This was actually quite longer then what I expected. Though I hope you still enjoyed it! I had a lot of fun writing this post! So if you want to talk about something to me in the comments then go for it! Though or else... Talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Post To CYBIRD's April Fools Day Prank: http://otomejesus.tumblr.com/post/159045996452/omg-cybirds-april-fools-joke

"Ikemen Vampire ◆ Temptation of love with great men" (CYBIRD's April Fools Day Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5H3d0Q4Jd0

"Ikemen Vampire ◆ Temptation of Love with Great People" Actual/Promotional Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGjBoHQc9jw

Cheritz's Tumblr Page: https://cheritzteam.tumblr.com/

Cheritz's April Fools Day Promotional Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycUfIe1aFV4

"Mystic Messenger" App Store (IOS): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mystic-messenger/id1116027365?mt=8

"Mystic Messenger" Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Cheritz.MysticMessenger&hl=en

Yandere Simulator Male Rival Introduction Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJmgchjVi5Y

No comments:

Post a Comment