Sunday, April 9, 2017

It's Time for Tea! +NaNoRenO 2017

Hello! I'm back again here with another post! For this post I'll be talking about the NaNoRenO 2017 otome participants! Now since there are quite a lot and this post will probably be quite long like it always is when I talk about upcoming games, I'll be limiting myself to only 4 games. Though if wished then I can talk about certain ones in another post or more in future posts all you have to do is comment! I'm also going to say that I haven't played any of these yet so it will be like a first impression sort of thing? Anyways... All the links will be down below like always and a link to a tumblr post that lists all the games as well! So, lets start! (Also going to mention that I'm going in order from that list.) First game is "//TODO: Today" by Boys Laugh. It's Story/Summary (Got from website though like I said, the link will be down below):

 "This isn't how it was supposed to go."
College dropout and aspiring artist Teal only wanted to live life without major complications.

But one way or another they found themselves in a situation without enough money to pay rent, even though the month had only started...
On top of that an almost tailor-made AI suddenly appeared inside their computer, claiming they'll tend to Teal's every need.
And with a new co-worker who seems to be everything Teal aspired to be, the chaos is complete.

Can Teal untangle the mess that their life has turned into, all while making enough money to not be evicted?
(END)

This is a slice of life story with dating elements. Also! Only the first part of this game is out but they are planning on having the other part out before summer! This one interests me. Especially since it's something different from what I'm used too, since I'm more of a fantasy/unrealistic otome gamer. Though this one seems like one I'll try out once I have the time for it. So it will probably go under something to play during summer. Now the next game I'll be talking about is "A Question of Normalcy", so here is its story/summary (from the website):

"In an ever spinning world, I am standing still
That is what people see, you have to will yourself into going at my pace"

Shakya isn't like other people. She knows this, and other people seem to know as well just from the way she acts.

This is a simple story of how Shakya visit a certain cafe downtown and how things may change - or stay exactly, the same.
(END)

This doesn't interest me a whole lot. Like this is a hit or miss one with me. Though things change if you play it so if I do play this then it could be way in the future, but or else I'm ehh about it. Also am going to mention that this has two paths and one is out right now with the other coming out sometime in the future. The next game is "An Otaku's Guide to Santa's Reindeer" by Anomalis. It's story/summary (from website):

MC, an intelligent college girl intent on becoming a climatologist, travels to the North Pole as an intern with her moms — Karen (an oceanographer) and Tracey (a biogeochemist). One day, after deciding to take a small break from analyzing data, MC goes outside just as soon as a blizzard hits. No way to see where she's going, she ends up getting lost and slipping on ice, injuring her head. Luckily, she's saved and looked after by none other than... Santa's reindeer?!
(END)

This one definitely interests me a lot. Though this one only has a teaser and not an actual demo yet. So hopefully by the time Christmas roles around the game will be mostly finished or finished to play over winter break! Since it seems like a perfect game for that time of year! The next/last game I'm going to talk about in this post is "AIRIS" by Ebullience. It's story/summary (from website):

Ever since Aliya joined Airis' Vassals as a warrior, she has been devoted to her cause of protecting her country from the creatures that, having lost their senses due to a strange plague, started attacking the cities years ago. Constantly training in dungeons and working to improve herself, she believes she can become one of the best warriors in the kingdom. Unfortunately, there is just one little problem — lately, Aliya has been suffering from blackouts, waking up in different locations with no memory of what happened. Fearful of what this means and what may be happening to her, Aliya is determined to get to the bottom of her strange condition. During her search for a cure for her affliction, she might just discover more than she expected — about her friends, her beloved country and the plague that threw the country into chaos in the first place.
(END)

This one is one that interests me the most actually. The full game is out also and it's for free! I kinda like it when the MC goes to search and find for things in stories since it seems must more entertaining to find out secrets and such to me. So I shall enjoy this when I play it! Though I think this is all for this post! If you have anything to say then please comment down below! Though for now talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"//TODO: Today" Website+Game Download: https://boyslaughplus.itch.io/todo-today

"A Question of Normalcy" Webiste+Game Download: https://nanna4673.itch.io/a-question-of-normalcy

"An Otaku's Guide to Santa's Reindeer" Website+Game Download: https://anomalis-games.itch.io/an-otakus-guide-to-santas-reindeer

"AIRIS" Website+Game Download: https://ebullience-games.itch.io/airis

NaNoRenO 2017 Game List: http://www.englishotomegames.net/post/159253746216/nanoreno-2017-has-come-to-a-close-congratulations

No comments:

Post a Comment