Sunday, May 1, 2016

Otome Fangirling! +Amnesia: Memories +Nameless ~the one thing you must recall~

Hello~! So today I am actually quite happy since I got "Amnesia: Memories" today~! And I basically got it since Steam was doing this anime sale over the weekend and I was going through it since I was bored and had nothing better to do at the time, and so as I was scrolling through it I saw "Amnesia: Memories" and I looked at the price and saw that it was only five dollars! (By the way the normal price is thirty dollars.) Also since I had leftover Steam wallet money I was able to buy it right away! ^w^ I am quite happy about that since it would probably be forever til I got the money to buy it if that sale wasn't happening (though "Amnesia" tends to have a lot of sale price drops...). So anyways I am now happy and can't wait to start playing it next weekend~! ^w^ Also since I haven't touched "Nameless" in quite awhile *cough* over one month when I finished Yuri's route *cough* I started playing it again today. (since it couldn't get out of my freaking head during that time ;-; like seriously major withdraws of it.. ;-; (also because I want to unlock Tei's route and spank his booty)) Though I was planning on doing Yeonho's route but I ended up going with Lance's (though every time I have to reject Yeonho it still kills me ;-;) But I am enjoying Lance's route a lot though! (A lot more then expected actually xD) *cough* Anyways... That's all for now! ^w^ Bye!
~Skye

No comments:

Post a Comment