Sunday, May 8, 2016

Amnesia: Memories + Nameless ~the one thing you must recall~

I'm back! ;'D I am also sorry for another post about Amnesia and Nameless but i'm addicted to them... so anyways since I had time this weekend I played Ikki's route in Amnesia and I also played Lance's route in Nameless. So first I want to talk about Ikki. I loved Ikki's route a lot! (even though I wanted to play Ukyo's route I couldn't since I had to unlock his... so I went with Ikki since I wanted to play him second.) With Ikki's route I kinda got a little pissed and sad.. (mostly sad) because of two things. One was because of his fangirls and how they always crowded around him all the time and such that made me feel sad in a way (and a little pissed so I wanted to kill them ;-;). Also the first ending I got was a bad ending in his route but it didn't make me feel sad, it just made me go into like a shock. Though when I redid it and got his normal ending I was actually sad at it. So that ending made me feel sad and a little pissed because aren't normal ending suppose to make you feel at least satisfied and not make you want to cry your heart out? But or else I loved Ikki's route! (Even though I've noticed that Ikki doesn't seem to get a lot of love or unless I'm just looking in the wrong places) I am also planning on playing Toma's route next since I was planning on playing him third but I still need to unlock Ukyo's route. ;-; Anyways now I want to talk about Lance's route~! ^w^ first off I don't really have anything negative about his route but I can say that I liked his route better than I though I would. Also in his route when he was being super down about things I really wished I could of just jumped in the game and comfort him and squeeze him and tell him everything I wanted to tell him while he was like that. (You will know what I'm talking about if you played his route (I'm trying not to do spoilers)) Anyways that's all for now! I'll talk to you guys next week! Bye!

My Polyvore set of a "Date Night with Ikki": http://www.polyvore.com/date_night_with_ikki/set?id=197920733

My "Nameless ~the one thing you must recall~" Review~!: https://www.wattpad.com/233138353-otome-dating-sim-games-reviews-nameless-~the-one

No comments:

Post a Comment