Monday, May 30, 2016

I Bet You Know What Otome Games I'm Going to Talk About!

I know... It's kinda a long title.. I'm working on them.. Anyways.. If you have no idea why I put that as the title then you can go and read my last few posts. Since I'm going to be talking about the two again! Yay for you! Anyways I think I'm going to start off with Nameless today! ^w^ Well I played Red's route on it. I honestly thought I was going to hate Red's route since I didn't really like Red from the beginning. Though when I played his route that totally changed. ;-;  I never expected to cry my heart out for an hour during his route. ;-; I also ended up enjoying his route way more then expected! He honestly bumped up a few people on my list for Nameless. So I'm going to say that I loved all five guy's routes on Nameless! Since I love each guy in their own special way and don't hate any of them. I honestly love all five of them, so I can't wait to play the last characters route! I bet I'll love his route just as much! Also since I have one more day of school (tomorrow) then summer! So I'll play his route sometime this week! I'll also finish Amnesia this week also! Well I guess this week or next week. I also think that I might be getting "Dandelion ~wishes brought to you~" by Cheritz this week or next week, (hopefully) so I can't wait to play it. Also since we are talking about Cheritz! Then I'll announce that there new game "Mystic Messenger" is going to come out on June 28th, 2016! So it's so close! I can't wait for it to come out since I've been waiting for it ever since sometime in 2015! Also Cheritz said about it saying that the game will be free (by the way it will only be on The App Store and Google Play Store.) but you can make in app-purchases to facilitate game play or unlock paid features, I still can't wait for it though! Now let's move on to Amnesia! I played Kent's route on it this time! I played all the other three guy's routes and got their normal endings on them, (so I need to go back and get their good endings to unlock Ukyo's route ;-;) but for some odd reason when I played Kent's route I got his good ending the first try with no bad ends. ;-; I wish kinda shocked.. also since Kent was kinda my least favorite guy out of the whole game so I was pretty shocked. Though I did end up loving his route a lot! I was still pretty shocked though since I didn't expect it. Though in his route I only checked the parameters once at the beginning so maybe not worrying about the parameters helped? I don't know. Also like Red though.. I ended up loving his route also. Though every time Ikki was there in his route I couldn't help to crack up laughing since to me it was so hilarious every time he showed up (or when we talked to him). Though it will be really hard for me to get the good endings on the other three's. ;-; I think this time I won't look or think about the parameters. It should also be easier for me since I already played their routes once! I'm also saying this since I refuse to use walkthroughs or watch game plays of them since it ruins the game for me so I never used or watched one once! So anyways.. that's all I have to say for now.. I am also sorry that it's long and that it's one day late. ;-; So for now... Talk to you guys later!

Mystic Messenger Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2ss5GaEau4

Mystic Messenger Website: http://msg.cheritz.com/#

No comments:

Post a Comment