Sunday, May 22, 2016

Some Otome Routes! +Nameless +Amnesia +After School Affairs

I still think I need to make better titles for my blogs... ;-; Well anyways! I played a few more routes this weekend from "Amnesia: Memories" and "Nameless ~the one thing you must recall~". I also played a route from "After School Affairs" since the character I was waiting for came out! So first I'm going to start with Amnesia. In Amnesia I played Shin's route, I loved his a lot more then I expected! Though I did end up with his Normal Ending though it didn't hurt me as bad as Toma's and Ikki's did though it still hurt quite a bit.. ;-; I also figured out how to unlock Ukyo's route sine I just thought you had to play the first four characters once! Though I figured out that you need to get all four character's Good Endings first.. ;-; I honestly hate that since I always get their normal endings and I always refuse to use a guide or walkthrough since to me it ruins all the fun so I never use them at all. Though I do know people like to use guides and walkthroughs but to me it ruins the experience and then you are just picking stuff to get a good ending and whatnot when you are picking what you want to pick. To me it's also fine to get a bad ending here and there since I end up loving the bad endings sometimes! (Sometimes I like the bad endings even more then the normal or bad endings!) Anyways in Nameless I played Tei's route~! I loved his route a lot~! I even purposely got all the bad endings in his route before I got his Christmas with Tei chapter and such! Honestly.. I love all the bad endings with Tei. Even the bad endings with him that aren't even in his own route! (Like that one in Yeon-ho's story.. man I freakin' loved that ending. ;-;) I did enjoy his route quite a lot though! I think Tei's route is by far my favorite in Nameless so far~! Though I have two more routes to go~! So anything could change~! So for "After School Affairs" I was finally able to play (since he like just came out like this past week or something.) Kenzo's route! I loved his a lot~! I was so happy with it~! (I'm not going to spoil anything but some parts kinda reminded me of Nameless since they went to a certain place and went on a certain thing... so.. yeah.. xD) Though in all due honestly... I always had the hots for doctors and school nurses and such in otome games. Though I have no idea why... I guess I just feel that way for some odd reason... (Just like I don't know why I'm so attracted to guys with long hair in anime's AND otome games ;-;) Welp! Anyways! That's all~! I'll talk to you guys next week! So for now~~~ See you soon~!

No comments:

Post a Comment