Sunday, May 15, 2016

More Otome for You! +Amnesia: Memories +Nameless ~the one thing you must recall~

Hello! It's Skye again~! So first off I'm going to talk a bit about Voltage Inc. Since apparently they are going to come out with another NEW app. I have no idea what it's going to be but I'm excited that they are making a new app! Though I understand why people could hate this and would rather have them continue their old games. So anyways that's all the news I have right now on that at least seems interesting. Though I have played Amnesia and Nameless again! So now I have finished Toma's and Ikki's routes in Amnesia and I still freaking hate the normal endings. They are just so sad to me and makes me want to cry. Also in Nameless I have now finished Yuri's, Lance's and Yeoh-ho's route. by the way I finished Yeoh-ho's route last night and I freakin' loved it! I also loved this one bad ending I got in his route which involved Tei.. being.. Tei.. you will understand what I mean if you played his route and got that bad ending. But now i'm super happy and excited since now I can play Tei's route!!! Ah!! I can't wait!!! So anyways.. That's all for now and I know it's shorter than usual but that's fine every once in a while right? So I'll talk to you guys later and bye for now~!

My "Amnesia: Memories" Review: https://www.wattpad.com/252763067-otome-dating-sim-games-reviews-amnesia-memories

My Ikki fanart drawing: http://pzskye.deviantart.com/art/Ikki-from-Amnesia-Memories-608664858

No comments:

Post a Comment