Sunday, April 24, 2016

Some More Otome Things +Reverse Alice ~Queen in Wonderland~

Man... I really need to come up with better titles or something... Heh... Anyways... It's Skye again with another wonderful blog post! ^w^ I also do know that not a lot of people look at my blog and people probably never come back to my blog but I want to say thank you! To the people who do visit my blog even if it's for one time! I really appreciate it! Also because this is the only way where I can spread my love for theses games so at least I can just talk about them like this even if people rarely look at my blog. So anyways... if there are people who play games from the company "Genius LLC." then yesterday they posted a new game that came out on Android (IOS coming soon) called "Reverse Alice ~Queen in Wonderland~" and I know I normally don't announce "Genius LLC." games but I do always check their Facebook page daily to see if they have any new content. Also once I was that they made this game I got super excited and happy since I am a huge fan of "Alice in Wonderland" so that's another reason why I'm telling you guys about this game.
 Anyways... This is the story of the game... and I'll talk to you guys later! Bye! =^w^=
Reverse Alice ~Queen in Wonderland~ Story:
You went on a trip to England.An unexpected series of events has you wandering into a strange world.That world just so happens to be the same world as Alice in Wonderland.The residents of this world claim you are the Queen of Hearts.And then Alice invades the country of Heart!Why were you mistaken for the Queen of Hearts?Why must you fight Alice?You will experience love in a world where mysteries lead to more mysteries; that’s the kind of slightly mysterious Romance App Drama this is!   
Link to Game for Andriod (IOS Coming Soon!): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.genius.alicekaigai

No comments:

Post a Comment