Sunday, April 17, 2016

Random Otome Things

Hello! Skye here again~! Anyways today I just want to talk about Sora from "My Sweet Bodyguard" and how much he reminds me of Hiro from "Love Letter from Theif X" like honestly... they are so similar to each other in so many ways, because they both are playboys, have like a old time accent, they both dress as a girl and are in charge of disguises plus theirs more also. I actually also did some research also on something about the two games and oddly "Love Letter from Thief X" came out before "My Sweet Bodyguard" though the two games came out three months away from each other so that could explain why some (if not all) characters in "My Sweet Bodyguard" seem to have a lot of the same personality and characteristics as the characters from "Love Letter from Thief X".  So anyways that's all i'm going to talk about today and I know it's shorter then usual (and some people might be happy about that..) though I wish I had more time to talk about more but I don't.. but for now Bye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment