Sunday, July 1, 2018

Initialized Cupcakes! +Translation Projects +Anniversary no Kuni no Alice

Hello! Welcome back to another post! For this post I'll be talking about translation projects. Though before that I would like to mention that "Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk" for PS Vita came out this week! You can get this game on Amazon or Gamestop and I'll provide links to them down below. Now though let's get onto the main part of this post.

I'm going to be talking about translation projects, though not necessarily projects themselves? I'll be focusing myself onto one group and one game as of right now. (Though I will bring this topic back to talk about a few other factors.) There is a group of translators called Marchen Translations. Today they finally posted the final/full patch of "Anniversary no Kuni no Alice"! They've been working on this game for quite a long time and the finally have it completed today! I'll give the link down below to the website and the page of the final patch.

Though last year I talked about this group and about this series. It's an "Alice in Wonderland" themed otome game. I knew this game in the past before I even knew about this translation project and last summer I installed it. This was my first unofficial otome game that I downloaded. At first I was even thinking about waiting for the full patch since I was planning on playing it once it finished anyways. But I downloaded it anyways and now I can finally play it now that the full patch is out!

I'm also excited about it since I always wanted to play one of these games ever since I knew about it! I had the app (and still do) of the first and only officially translated game of the series (it was the first game as well). Though Quinrose went bankrupt before I could buy any of the routes. So I'm happy to have this opportunity to me again! Also, "Anniversary no Kuni no Alice" is just a remade version of the first "Heart no Kuni no Alice" game (so the first game in the series). Also this seems to be the best version, which is probably why they choose to translate this one instead of the very first one or the other one. (They made quite a few remakes of the first game.)

Anyways, I'll be ending this post here! Please check out the project and hopefully download it and play it! It's completely free and I highly recommend it! Or else I'll talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk" Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Psychedelica-Ashen-Hawk-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B07BC6JYSD

"Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk" Gamestop: https://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/games/psychedelica-of-the-ashen-hawk/159806

"Anniversary no Kuni no Alice" Final/Complete Patch Link + Download: https://marchentranslations.wordpress.com/2018/07/01/anniversary-no-kuni-no-alice-complete-patch-release/

Marchen Translations Blog: https://marchentranslations.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment