Sunday, July 15, 2018

Time For Fresh Baked Snacks! +Official Otome Translations

Hello! Welcome back to another post! For this post I will be talking about official otome game translations. Though expect this to be a short post, that I may write more about in another post if I don't feel satisfied with it enough. But here we go~! (Either way though, aren't these translations posts just the gist of it all anyways?)

Like with most unofficial translations, official ones tend to have a group of people working on translating a game. Though unlike with unofficial translation projects, official ones tend to be an actual job that they actually get paid for. This also leads to them getting done with in a few months to a year. They get done much quicker.

You also have to pay for these ones obviously, as like I said, this is a job for people. Not only that but it's official which means the company who made the game gave them the licence to do this. So this could get bought physically and could be downloaded on sites like Steam, etc. This also makes them less risky, since you know it's all official, etc.

I think this will be all for this post though. I've been quite busy lately, so that's why these last two posts have been a bit shorter than normal, though I hope to get back on track soon! Though please comment down below what you think about Official otome game translations, and I'll talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(No links for this post~!)

No comments:

Post a Comment