Sunday, July 29, 2018

An Update!

Hello! Welcome back to a new post! As the title of the post says, this is an Update post. Though real quick I would like to mention how sorry I am for not posting last week. There was a few things going on and I couldn't post, so I'm sorry.

On another note though I would like to say that a few weeks ago I mentioned how I was going to update my whole blog design and everything and obviously that didn't happen. I also want to say, that as much as I love this blog. I don't really have inspiration or desire to continue it. I've been doing this blog continuously for almost three years. Honestly I think I more just continue to do it since I feel like I have a right/obligation to it. I don't know when I started to feel this way but, I feel like I should now tell you guys about it.

A part of me though still wants to write blog posts and continue it. Like I don't want to let it go. I also know that a big problem with my blog is how plain and boring my posts must be. I don't add pictures or anything and I also really want to change things about my posts and I can and plan on doing so. I thought of all of this for a long time, it's just I guess I felt lazy to do so honestly. Especially since I don't get encouragement on my blog from anyone and I have like little to no views every week. So I'm sorry for the people who stumble on my blog or wait for a new post every week.

But I think I'm going to start a new blog somewhere else, like wordpress. It will still be about otome games, since I still love and play them dearly and a lot. I just lost some passion on writing blog posts about them here. Also since when I started blogging I only knew about blogger but I'd rather go to wordpress and I've been thinking about this for two years. I've just decided to stick with what I have.

So I may or may not continue posting here until my Wordpress blog is ready and I write some decent posts. Though I've also been busy lately so it might be awhile, or you might see a post next week. Please look forward to it though.

Also I do feel happy about some blog posts I did during this time. Like I deeply love all of my Utapri posts and all of the posts I felt passionate about, though sometimes I feel that a weeks posts is just like, something I have to post for that week. Though, please understand. And thank you. I hope to talk to you all very soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(No links for this post~!)

No comments:

Post a Comment