Sunday, June 24, 2018

Let's Celebrate! +Uta no Prince-Sama 8th Year Anniversary!

Hello! Welcome back to another post! This post today is completely dedicated to the "Uta no Prince-Sama" series! You may ask why if you haven't read the title. But today June 24th. Marks "Uta no Prince-Sama"s 8th Year Anniversary! Back in 2010 the first Utapri game got released, and man has it evolved!

Even though this is my second year being into Utapri, it has definitely made a huge impact on me. I love the series and all of the characters to death! I have either made or mentioned Utapri quite a bit in some of my blog posts. Sometimes I even talk about upcoming things that are going on for them! Though I do really want all of you who read my blog to know how much I truly enjoy and love Utapri!

In fact I don't think I really spoke of this on my blog, but I write fanfictions on Wattpad as well. Though it's only one fanfiction book and it's for Utapri. It's a oneshot book, but I really enjoy writing and since I read so much Utapri fanfictions I gave it my go. I honestly don't think I'll write any fanfictions for any other series or fandom besides Utapri.

Honestly I have so many feelings for Utapri that it's just hard to put into words sometimes. I just want to thank Broccoli and Agematsu and everyone who helped made Utapri and of course the fanbase for making it so huge and important! I will continue my Utapri journey for forever it seems. Though I'm happy with that and I will always support and cherish them. I'm also pretty sure there is so many other things that I want to say, but this is all I can think of in my mess of overflowing feelings for this series.

Thank you all for reading this and I'll talk to you all, next time.

~~Happy 8th Year Anniversary Utapri!~~

~~Let's Continue This Journey Together Forever!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment