Sunday, June 17, 2018

A Randomized Recommendation! +Varieties

Hello! Welcome back to another post! For this post I will be talking about having variety in your otome life. Since normally we always have a favorite stereotype and genre and everything in between. Though it's also nice to choose and go with different things sometimes as well. Though I would have to say that I guess it is more based on reluctantness towards things. Due to the fact that most of us otome players just play everything that we can get our hands on. Though we do get pumped up about things were attracted to/like.

So practically I guess it is more on reluctance. Though sometimes that can also lead you to not play a game as well. Obviously though if you play a game and quit it because you truly disliked it and it didn't live up then that is honestly fine. It's more like at least you tried it. That's more like what I'm talking about in a way. So just try new things when you can I guess is what I'm getting at?

Even though I finished up the main part of the blog in practically two small parts. I would like to say that, I may or may not be updating the WHOLE blog. I want to add and change a few things, and once you see it change then expect me to write a post about everything for it! I've been thinking about doing this for quite some time now, but I've been to busy. So hopefully this will be put into effect either this week or these few weeks to come!

So make sure to keep your eyes out and open for it! Also if you would like any changes in fonts or something that I use then please say so! (I'm planning on changing them anyways.) On another note though, I'll talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(No links for this post~!)

No comments:

Post a Comment