Sunday, June 10, 2018

No Sort of Favorite Dessert! +Having No Favorites

Hello! Welcome back to another post! I do want to quickly mention that Natsuki Shinomiya and Syo Kurusu's birthday was yesterday! So happy (belated) birthday to them~! (As well as Kaoru & Satsuki~!) Another quick thing I want to mention is that for a few weeks now I have "Search This Blog" gadget now! So if you want to search for a certain game or talk then you can now search the keyword(s) in instead of going through all of my years and months trying to find what you are looking for. It is a better and easier way as all the posts of me mentioning it or talking about it will all appear there for you. So use it as you please!

Now onto the main topic! In this post I'll be talking about how I just don't really have any favorites in characters or games. Now obviously I'm not going to lie that I may feel more attracted to certain characters or may like one a bit better. But I can never say that I have any favorites. I thought about it and really tried to think as to why. In the end I only came up with one thing.

This is being that there is no reason for me to not like them or really anything of the sort. Normally in otome games I tend to like every route I play for the most part in some way or another. So as long as I like it to some length then they are fine and lovable in my book.

There are probably other reasons that I'm just probably oblivious to. Though it's also kinda hard for me to put into words, it's just this feeling I guess? I just don't find a reason to have a favorite? Though not having a favorite or favorites does make it hard in some/certain fandoms. Though for me it's easy to get over since it makes me happy to love all equally. Personally speaking though I do hope that some other people feel the same way I do. I would also love to hear who your favorites are in some games and how you feel about having favorites or not. Or else I'll talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(No links for this post~!)

No comments:

Post a Comment