Sunday, June 3, 2018

What's A Sweet You're Addicted To? +Obsessions!

Hello! Welcome back to another post! Before I start off this post I would like to mention that a otome company called SEPTENI CROSSGATE CO.,LTD. is release a otome game in English called "Wiz;Alice"! Down below I'll have a link to the website, but it's another "Alice in Wonderland" themed game! Honestly this makes me extremely happy since I love this sort of theme a lot! It also includes voice acting as well! I don't know if it is partial or not, though so far it seems like it is full. Also apparently there will also be English voices as well beside from their Japanese ones. Though I have no idea if you can choose if you which voice you want. Though I'm happy about this and am excited for its release! (Note that this game will also be out on mobile! Both Google Play and App Store!)

Talking about how much I love "Alice in Wonderland" though, this is the perfect way to open about what I'll be talking about in this post! Obsessions! More like otome obsessions though, to go with the blog of course. What I also mean by this is that normally you have things in otome games that you can never get tired of/stop loving right? Or something that instantly attracts you to a character no matter how many times you see it in an otome game. Like how something I never get tired of and instantly attracts me to otome games are the "Alice in Wonderland" theme/base of the game. I talk about "Alice in Wonderland" multiple times before on this blog, so if you read my blog often then you will know how much I love it. (Honestly I should just make a blog post of every "Alice in Wonderland" otome thing I know. Actually wait, I'll do that.)

Though I find it also obvious if you look at the theme/background of my blog page. I'm just saying that everyone has something that they love and obsess over in otome games. It could be a certain stereotype or theme, or an odd habit as well. It all just depends on you as the player/reader. So I would love to know one thing that you obsess over in otome games! I gave you one of mind, also without any shame. With this I bid you all farewell, and I'll talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wiz;Alice" English Website: http://wiz-alice.cggames.jp/en/

No comments:

Post a Comment