Sunday, January 28, 2018

A Big Shipment Has Come In! +Uta no Prince Sama Shining Live

Hello! Welcome back to another post! This post is about "Uta no Prince Sama: Shining Live"! The English version (along with Chinese) recently came out this past week, and of course I went ahead and downloaded it right away. Before I start talking about it though I do want to mention that I was planning on starting "Collar x Malice" but that obviously didn't happen. I decided to just play Shining Live this whole time instead. Though I'm planning on picking it up this week, so hopefully that will stay that way. 

Back to the main thing though. Honestly I am super excited and hyped about this. I have been playing it nonstop and time just seems to fly by. There are a few problems with this though that I can't really ignore. I've also seen this complaint and everything through the people I follow on Twitter as well. And that is it's characterization. There are somethings that the character's say that don't fit them at all. It's like someone just translated it without even knowing the characters. Honestly to me that's really disappointing and upsets me every time I realize it. Though I can ignore it for the post part or my mind auto-corrects it. Ren's event is currently on and I unlocked all ten episodes and I haven't even touched them at all yet. I wish we could do something about this, but I don't really know what we could do. 

I think that's the only thing that I can think of that actually was big on me. I really do enjoy this game and the series of course obviously. I'm such a huge Utapri fan so I'll also obviously still love and play this game. Not only that but people are actually meme-ing the wrong characterzation's also, so I guess there is some fun in it? 

I can't wait for what's to come to this app and hopefully somewhere down the line there will be fixed translations. (Even if we have a big/long maintenance for it. It would be worth it.) I overall enjoy this app and will continue to enjoy along with Utapri. This is all the time I have for this post, but if you'd like to voice your thoughts on Shining Live down below in the comments then I'd surely love to read them! For now though, I'll talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uta no Prince-Sama: Shining Live" App Store (IOS/ITunes): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/utano-princesama-shining-live/id1284790977?mt=8

"Uta no Prince-Sama: Shining Live" Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.klab.utapri.shininglive.global&hl=en

"Uta no Prince-Sama: Shining Live" English Official Site: https://www.utapri-shining-live.com/en/

No comments:

Post a Comment