Sunday, January 7, 2018

Let's Look Into The Wanted Sweets! (+Games Wanting to Play This Year!)

Hello! Welcome back to another post! Before I start off this post I'd like to say that "Code: Realize ~Future Blessings~" for PS Vita and the one for PS4 (that has both the first Code: Realize and Future Blessings) will be coming out on March 30th this year in North America! It will launch in Europe sometime during Spring 2018! The North American version will also have a limited edition version as well! It will include these things (for PS Vita):

- 17″ x 24″ cloth poster
- Set of nine of 1.5” pins with chibi art of the main characters
- Set of 8 bromides featuring glamour shots of the heroes (and heroine) of the Code: Realize universe
- Special slipcover for Code: Realize ~Future Blessings~ and the player’s copy of Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~

~~(The link to where I got this info will be below! Also with more information of ~Future Blessings~ and such!)~~

Now let's move onto the main section of this post! This post is all about games I want to play this year! This will most likely be a two part-er post (or more part-er post, though I will most likely write the one post even if it's not all of them, but to keep things in January and such, though you can always comment if you'd like to know some others!) and I could've also forgot some games that I wanted to play in this post as well. (On another note this post will not involved games that I want to be translated to English that I would like to play.)

Let's start off with the game I would like to play most that is going to come out this year! The first game is "7'scarlet"! (PS Vita) Honestly one of the huge reasons why I want to play this game is because the art is done by Kurahana Chinatsu, who does the character designs and some other things for "Uta no Prince Sama"! I've read somethings about the dateable character's for this game as well and a lot of them seem really enjoyable! The story line also seems like something I would enjoy a lot also! Not only that but I love the colors and aesthetics of the game as well!

Synopsis (link below):

“The summer holidays. A town caged by nature, Okunezato. One year ago in this town, her older brother suddenly disappeared without a trace.

The protagonist and university student Hanamaki Ichiko is invited by Kagutsuchi Hino - her childhood friend in the same university year level as her - to go to Okunezato in order to look for her disappeared older brother together. Hino had found the “Forbidden Okunezato Club”, a website in which its visitors discuss the mysteries and legends of Okunezato.

The “other face” of Okunezato comes to light as rumours regarding the “Legend of the Dead” are treated as though they were fact. Everytime they follow the footsteps of her disappeared brother, mysterious events spark. The true existence of the forbidden grounds, and the legendary flower that only blooms in Okunezato…”

(END)

The next game that I would like to play is "Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly" and "Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk"! (PS Vita) These two games are also coming out sometime this year! Ashen Hawk is the sequel to Black Butterfly. Though to me the story sounds really good and something I would be quite into! It gives me a certain vibe that I can't really place, but it's a type of vibe that I know means that I will end up loving it!

Synopsis (Black Butterfly)(link below):

“As she fell deeper and deeper into the darkness, she could hear the sound of rainfall. Also, she heard an animalistic cry.

When she woke up, the young girl found herself in a Western-style mansion.
An unknown, terrible monster rushes to attack the confused girl.
As the young girl ran away from the monster, she thought:

Having lost pretty much all of her memories, she eventually met and joined up with some men in the same circumstances as her. They all held weapons that were strange handguns. From there on out, with their lives at stake, they must participate in the Black Butterfly Hunt, and collect Kaleidoscope Shards"possessed by those monsters.

Inside the Western-style mansion in which despair and betrayal swirls, will they be able to find hope in their futures?”

(END)

The third one for this post (which is also coming out this year) is "Ikémen Revolution: Love & Magic in Wonderland"! (By Cybird and will be on Mobile) I actually made a post announcing about this game and how hyped I am for it! Basically I'm hyped for this because I'm a huge "Alice in Wonderland" fan! So I always enjoy more Alice in Wonderland" otome games! I also searched into this game and I'm really hyped to romance the characters! The story line and how this Wonderland universe is set up really makes me feel like I'll enjoy this quite a bit!

Synopsis (doing what I did in other post I talked about this game in):

Cybird's Video (4:38 - 6:33 for "Ikemen Revolution: Love & Magic in Wonderland"): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI-FujQnfZg

(END)

I think this shall be all for this post! These are my top three! Though I will also say that finishing up/playing the three PS Vita games that came out last year since I got them for Christmas so I can finally play them! I already talked a bit about Period: Cube and can't wait to talk about it more in a post! But if you'd like to comment down below about something like the games you want to play most this year, then go ahead! I'd like to know at least your top three as well! Or else talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Code: Realize ~Future Blessings~" Post/Source I got info from/Link: http://www.englishotomegames.net/post/169360985971/englishvisualnovels-code-realize-future

"7'scarlet", "Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly", and "Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk" Post/Source I got info from/Link: http://www.englishotomegames.net/post/162526866771/yesterday-aksys-games-announced-four-new-otome

No comments:

Post a Comment