Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Happy New Years!

Hello! Welcome back to another post! This is the first post of 2018! I'm sorry for such the late post! I couldn't go on my computer for the last few days since family was over to celebrate New Years! Though I will still be posting every Sunday like always! I don't really have a topic for this post though I will mention a few things, so expect this to be quite a short post. The first thing I'd like to re-mention is that Ray's route in "Mystic Messenger" will be out by the 31st of this month!

Voltage Inc is having a sale til the 9th of this month on some of their games in their combined app called Love 365. "My Twin Romance" by Genius is still all ticket free til the 31st of this month as well! This is the few things that I remember though there could be a few other things. I have though recently started playing "Period: Cube ~Shackles of Amadeus~" on my PS Vita and I plan on talking about it in either next week's post or a post sometime this month most likely!

I think I'll be ending this post here though! I have a few idea's that I may or may not do during this month to start off the new year. (Like looking back on 2017 in otome and such.) But for now Happy New Years and I'll talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(No links for this post, sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment