Monday, January 15, 2018

Let's Talk About Sweets That Need To Be Made! +Otome Games I Want Translated

Hello! Welcome back to another post! In all due honesty this post is kinda late due to me forgetting it was Sunday, so I forgot to make a post til now. Though in all due honesty my mind has been so filled with so much other stuff in my life that I just kinda didn't have the mind space to remember this week. But it's fine since I'm making a post now! Not only that but next weeks post SHOULD be my post about "Period: Cube ~Shackles of Amadeus~"! Though if it's not next weeks post then definitely the weeks after next week.

Also! The English version of "Uta no Prince Sama: Shining Live" is planning on coming out soon! It's going to be on both IOS and Android with the preregister already on Google Play! Shining Live is a rhythm game by Klab and Broccoli. All of the social media for the game is now out and open and if we reach a certain following goals then we get bonuses for when the game comes out! So I'll put the links down below of the website and their Facebook and Twitter! (Make sure to follow their Twitter and/or Facebook page so we can get those bonuses! We already got two out of the three!) pre-orders for the Code: Realize games both regular and limited addition versions are now available for pre-order! Both will be coming out on March 30th of this year! Now this post will be about otome games that I would really enjoy to be translated! Like in my other post I'll only be doing my top three, so let's get on with it!

The first game (series in this case) I would like to mention is "Uta no Prince Sama"! Honestly I'm always holding back in my posts to not talk about this and every information that comes out for it. Though now is my chance! I really love all the songs this series has to offer! I love all the characters in it and this is honestly something that has became really important to me in my life. So I would really enjoy for these games to be translated to English.

Synopsis (From Wikipedia):
With dreams of becoming a composer and someday writing a song for her favorite idol, Haruka Nanami enters the Saotome Academy, a prestigious performing arts school. If successful there, she'll be able to join the Shining Agency after graduation. However, it won't be so easy when Haruka is already surrounded by potential idols and composers. On top of that, her homeroom teacher is a current idol, the headmaster was a record-breaking singer, and the academy itself is an eccentric place where anything could possibly happen.

In the end, right at the graduation, two students are to be teamed up by the choice, one will take the role of the idol and the other should be the composer. After being paired up, they will sing a song that was both composed, written and sung by them. If successful, they will join and take the spot as the new Shining Agency debut artists. In addition, romance is strictly prohibited at their school.
(END)

The next game that I would like to be translated is, "ALICE=ALICE". Originally drama CD's Reject also made it as a PC Game. Though since I can't really add in here the Kuni no Alice series since there used to be an English one of the first game on IOS and Android by the company that made the series "QuinRose" that sadly went bankrupt. But there is also a translation group that is working on translating one of the remakes of the first game on PC. (With most routes and endings already complete!) So I decided to go with this one. (Also since I'm such "Alice in Wonderland" trash if you could not tell.) This one interests me a lot with this cannibalism thing and it honestly seems like something I would enjoy a lot! Not only that but I love the characters already with their descriptions! The art style to me is something I also like a lot!

Synopsis (From Otome Jikan - Link: http://otome-jikan.net/2013/08/09/alicealice/ )
Never-changing days, days you couldn’t care less for.
Without a single excitement.
Is that really happiness?
There’s another me who exists, who says that I no longer need such happiness.
There’s something more, much more, pleasurable in this world.
I spent my days thinking that and at the next moment, a gaudy-looking black rabbit appeared before me.

“Oi, you there, if you’re that bored how about coming here?”
“Despite saying that, once you enter, you may not be able to return anymore.”
“Kuku, you may have the best pleasure, which you’ve never experienced before?”

Without any hesitation, the answer I chose was:

Yes / No
(END)

The last and final game for this post is, "Drug Prince And Narcotic Girl" by coly inc.! This is a Japanese app on IOS and Android that I stumbled across two years ago I think? The art style is the same as most Voltage inc games, but I have never been so hooked on an app that's in Japanese that I really want to be translated into English! Normally I either always skip over them or try not to pay them much mind when I'm on the App or Google Play store.  For this one though I think I'll let the Synopsis do the talking as to why.

Synopsis (Otome Amino "NerdBerd" - Link: https://aminoapps.com/c/otome/page/blog/why-do-i-torture-myself/DR8J_kQSPuxXKV4nq5dKaojbmK3ojQNWZD )
The prologue opens with you waking up outdoors, tied to a chair and presented to an audience as a prize. You start to put together what has happened. There’s a boxing ring, which might have been an illegal fighting match and boxers could be injected with cocaine in order to heat things up, making it a win or die fight.

The two boxers step into the ring but then one suddenly grabs the man emceeing the event while the other unties you. You’re wary and refused their help only to realise the two man (after they unmasked themselves) to be Seki Daisuke and Aoyama Itsuki, both your colleagues in Narcotics.

You play a 26-year old pharmacist and suddenly, your friend and colleague Ayako rushed to you about a very handsome man waiting for you at the car park. Thinking that you might have got in trouble with the law, the handsome man insists that he is not doing anything unsavory (unless you had or have been dealing medicine illegally…).

Seki flashed his badge, showing that he’s the head of the Narcotics department. He scouted you for a reason: your body’s ability to handle (or be immune to) certain drugs, which is useful as a wildcard in their operations.

On your first day, you meet the rest of the guys and would be partnered up so he could you show you the ropes and keep you safe because people with the ability to resist the effects of drugs are often targeted (useful for research).
(END)

Well this is it for this post! Though a few other ones that I wouldn't mind being translated are "Brothers Conflict", "Sanrio Danshi", & "Otome Yusha". (Along with any other "Alice in Wonderland" otome games, plus all the other ones on my list.) If you want to list your top three below then go ahead! I'd love to see your top three! So comment them down below! Or else I'll talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(If you want a link to something I mentioned (since you can't find it or whatever) then just comment down below and I'll give you the link.)

"Uta no Prince Sama: Shining Live" English Website: https://www.utapri-shining-live.com/en/

"Uta no Prince Sama: Shining Live" English Promotional Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs_ZUHq2sqw

"Uta no Prince Sama: Shining Live" Facebook Page (Eng): https://www.facebook.com/ShiningLiveEN

"Uta no Prince Sama: Shining Live" Twitter (Eng): https://twitter.com/shininglive_en

"Uta no Prince Sama: Shining Live" Google Play (Android) Preregistration: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.klab.utapri.shininglive.global&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment