Sunday, February 4, 2018

A Newly Baked Pie! +Mystic Messenger +Uta no Prince Sama Shining Live

Hello! Welcome back to another post! To start off this post I would like to talk about the release of Ray's route in "Mystic Messenger"! If you already have V's route bought and unlocked then Ray's route will only cost 250 hourglasses. Though if you haven't unlocked V's route then all of Another Story will cost 550 hourglasses. This is really the only thing I wanted to bring up about it, but I will say that I'm highly excited to play Ray's route! I just have to wait a bit before I can. On another note though I will have to also wait to play "Collar x Malice". I'll probably end up playing both games in March, since right now my life is quite hectic.

Right now during the free time I get, I'm actually playing "Uta no Prince-Sama: Shining Live". Last week's post was basically all about this game that I've been playing. The event currently going on now is Masato's event. I'm trying to aim for his 10% also, but I've been busier this time around during this event, so hopefully I'll get there. (I probably will just end up spending my prisms on LP instead of going for a gacha this time.) Last time I was able to get to the 10%, so I have hope for this one. I just can't be lazy with it. Also this Masato one is the second part of the event. The first part was Ren and the second part is Masato. I do have to confess though, that I really do enjoy his UR for this event.

This post is actually going to end here. I know that it's a short post than normal, but this is all I got for this week. I don't really know what I'm going to do for the rest of the February, so I might further examine games that I've played and do a further more detailed blog about it. But yet again I may not. I guess you'll just have to wait and see. If you'd like to comment down below about something then go head! For now though I'll talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheritz Blog About Ray's Route & Other Things: https://cheritzteam.tumblr.com/post/170337031658/mm-rays-route-update-and-190-update-notice#notes

"Mystic Messenger" App Store (IOS/ITunes): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mystic-messenger/id1116027365?mt=8

"Mystic Messenger" Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Cheritz.MysticMessenger&hl=en

"Uta no Prince-Sama: Shining Live" App Store (IOS/ITunes): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/utano-princesama-shining-live/id1284790977?mt=8

"Uta no Prince-Sama: Shining Live" Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.klab.utapri.shininglive.global&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment