Sunday, February 11, 2018

A Nice Sit Down Time! +Uta no Prince-Sama: Shining Live

Hello! Welcome back to another post! I think I mentioned in last week's post that I'm not playing any otome games until March due to my hectic life at the moment. (And hopefully it won't be hectic in March still.) Though one thing I have been playing in my down time is of course "Uta no Prince-Sama: Shining Live"! (For those of you who haven't read my last two posts.) By the way I'm sorry for all of the Shining Live posts, but I am such a HUGE Utapri fan and with my life right now as it is, so I hope everyone understand. Also expect this to me another more short post. (Possibly even shorter than the last.) Let's get on with it though!

I actually ended up reading a lot more of the main story chapters. Since with the Valentines Event going on I actually have a break and can further explore. Not only that but I really wanted to unlock songs and since I leveled up so much thanks to the events, I ended up with a lot of tickets. This actually makes me want to write a more detailed/examined blog post about the translations in Shining Live, now that I actually have more material to think upon. So that will probably be next weeks post.

I think I'll end this post here. Honestly if you guys want a post about something then please comment down below! Above all else though I HIGHLY recommend "Uta no Prince-Sama: Shining Live"! Especially if you are a fellow "Uta no Prince-Sama" fan or not! Or else for now I'll talk to you guys later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uta no Prince-Sama: Shining Live" App Store (IOS/ITunes): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/utano-princesama-shining-live/id1284790977?mt=8

"Uta no Prince-Sama: Shining Live" Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.klab.utapri.shininglive.global&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment