Sunday, February 18, 2018

Cafe Progress! +An Update

Hello! Welcome back to another post! This post will actually be a short one because, this is an update post! Normally I never really do update posts about my blog or anything, but I feel like I need to write one. I actually won't be able to play any otome games for a few months. This saddens me a lot though, though I want to try to continue playing them during my free time. I always enjoy otome games and that's the reason why I made this blog. A lot of people don't read my blog, if barely any. This could also be because of the blog site I use or whatever. For next week's post I really want to talk about how I feel towards otome games and just generally express my feelings and everything about it.

I know that these last few weeks post's haven't been the best, since I honestly don't have the time to plan what I'm going to do and everything anymore. Though I will try to get better again and I might bring back some old blog series/themes/parts I did in the past that I enjoyed and can bring up again. (I might also make a blog series of all the otome companies and what I like/dislike about them, maybe?) I'll try to start making better posts again since this blog means a lot to me, and I personally enjoy writing posts for you guys! (Or at least the people who read it.)

This blog is on it's 3rd year. And so, I just want to thank everyone (new or old (or even one time)) who read this blog and enjoy it! I want people to enjoy this blog and I want to continue it for as long as I can! So even if I don't say thank you to all of you that much or rarely. I truly am grateful to everyone!

For now, thank you and talk to you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment